Home > Photos, Videos & Media > Nairobi Horror
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Gazellio @ Prestige Cars

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover SE Td6 Zermatt Silver
Nairobi Horror

A Range Rover seen battered among the ruins:

Reading about what these people did to the hostages has made me feel sick this morning.

Censored Sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24...diers.html

Post #212616 27th Sep 2013 8:23am
Katash

England 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Zermatt Silver

The ones that have been arrested, being proven beyond all doubt that they were party to this, should be tortured themselves until they reveal every detail, location and name of every member and training camp of this terror group.

Then just round them all up and deal with them.

Post #212667 27th Sep 2013 11:22am
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

These radicals and any other radicals just need to be thrown into jail for the remainder of their miserable lives. Preferably on a deity forsaken island in the worst climate zone we have far away from any part of our civilization (the moon or better some asteroid) and fight over the negligible resources that place would have.

Let them fight amongst each other over their completely ridiculously distorted views of their beliefs.

I have talked to many religious people that know their various holy books very very well and none of them can in any way match the writings in those books with the actions these degenerates are taking. Not without distorting common sense and the fundamentals of "normal" human behaviour at least.

I feel that every fundamentalist is so profoundly wrong about their holy scriptures and the way they apply to real life that I have to regard them as mentally challenged to say the least.

Unfortunately the human race is quite defective in their psychological make-up that these aberrations seem to be part of our society in too large numbers. They even make it into governments and other positions of control and power. Democracy also doesn't seem to be able to get rid of them and I wonder whether the human race is actually as smart as we claim to be Sad

I hope that all these militant religious fundamentalist idiots and other anti-social, psychopatic nutcases just die out very quickly so the rest of us can continue life in safety. I am getting sick and tired of hearing about people being shot, stabbed, slashed and in other ways hurt and killed in schools, work places, on the streets of "normal" countries, in war zones, conflict areas and so on.

With all our advances in (medical) science and technology we still haven't been able to make humans "normal", isn't that terribly terribly sad ??????????? Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #212677 27th Sep 2013 12:24pm
Polux

2005 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Monte Carlo Blue

Katash wrote:
The ones that have been arrested, being proven beyond all doubt that they were party to this, should be tortured themselves until they reveal every detail, location and name of every member and training camp of this terror group.

Then just round them all up and deal with them.

Thumbs Up

Post #212702 27th Sep 2013 2:07pm
kingpleb

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Bonatti Grey

I really wouldn't even give them that dignity.

Get an old russain sub thats been decom'd and going to be sunk somewhere and stick them all in it, weld it up.

Tow it out to the Marianas trench, and just pull the plug on the ballast tanks and not even bother looking back.

Wasting any time/effort/resources on such scum that seek to reduce the average quality of our gene pool should not be tolerated. Censored FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's
Mantec Sump Guard, Rigid Load liner, MY10 BT upgrade.

Post #212715 27th Sep 2013 3:21pm
kingpleb

Not meaning to be insensitive but im guessing all the vehicles in that picture at the top of the thread were on the top floor when it all came in and one vehicle has taken the abuse very well and fills me with a bit more confidence in how strong it has been built. FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's

Post #212717 27th Sep 2013 3:24pm
Katash

England 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Zermatt Silver

kingpleb wrote:
I really wouldn't even give them that dignity.

By "deal with them" I meant surgical strike on the training compounds and house raids to kill/capture the outstanding members - call it a 'training exercise' for the military, just with live targets.

IMHO - ALL members of this terror group deserve to die, even if they didn't actually take part in the attack - simply for the fact they actively support/condone this sort of behavior and most probably knew of the attack but chose not to prevent it by alerting the authorities - therefore they are all equally as despicable as the rest.

We need to get tough on the ones that condone fundamentalist behavior too, the poppy-burners and hate preachers - even the ones that have videos on their phones of beheaddings etc .... If that sort of thing turns you on you have no business breathing the same oxygen as me - you should be forcibly made to leave the 'corrupted lands of the infidels', hand in all your Westernized technology and luxuries and f**k off back to the stone age if you hate us so much.

Post #212722 27th Sep 2013 3:50pm
Gazellio @ Prestige Cars

^ Yes not even any broken glass Shocked

Post #212723 27th Sep 2013 3:51pm
kingpleb

We need a nice big island in the middle of the pacific to dump them on.

My personal favourite idea would be a space tube.

Normally used for sending stuff into space, it could just eject them into space. hopefully popping as they exit the tube!

I honestly despise how much money and effort is wasted on allowing people like this into any sane country for the sake of their human rights.

If they cared about human rights they would Censored off out of here and allow a poor mother and child to have a home to live in instead of a shelter. The rules and laws of this country are staggering to me as someone who is reading up on them for a divorce some stuff just makes no sense Sad FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's

Post #212725 27th Sep 2013 4:07pm
markdotreed

United Kingdom 

The way of parts of the world nowadays... and reading The Daily Mail doesn't help... designed to keep us all scared....
be vigilant..... be strong...... don't read The Mail... Regards
Mark

2009 D4; 1993 Classic 3.9 VSE

Post #212786 27th Sep 2013 10:17pm
Gazellio @ Prestige Cars

Free press Mark read what you want to read Thumbs Up

Post #212792 27th Sep 2013 10:56pm
oldcro

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Stornoway Grey

Us Europeans are far too civilised to inflict such horrors on our people.

Oh! wait a minute...

Post #212801 28th Sep 2013 12:35am
J90

France 2006 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black

I'd like to know 'why' they did it; not the excuses, but the actual reasons why. I'll never know because there is no real or perceived genuine basis for this behaviour.
It was bad enough in Ulster, even worse in the Balkans when so called professional soldiers turned on the civilian population so we've no chance of reasoned debate with Islamic terrorists.

Post #213185 30th Sep 2013 1:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1