Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > My 4.4 AJV8 - Vogue - Buckingham Blue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
JPS

2005 Range Rover Autobiography Td6 Zambezi Silver

Thanks thats a great help, will give these ago in the spring time as have been wanting to do mine since getting it also. Thumbs Up

Post #310187 3rd Feb 2015 12:41pm
markcaughey

Scotland 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Buckingham Blue

Put the FF into Mackie transmissions today for hot flush service. Its hard to say if the car drives any better, the box drove fine before hand, I would say it feels overall smoother but may just be sycological. What I will say however is on the drive home I tried deliberately at every junction/roundabout the roll out 2-1 thud and didn't do it once so over all very happy wallets a bit lighter but piece of mind now Mr. Green

On another note got my mud flaps on Thumbs Up

Range Rover Vogue 2006 4.4 AJV8 | Buckingham Blue | Parchment Leather | Supercharged Grill+Side Vents | CA02 HEY ( NOT 02 PLATE )

Post #312003 10th Feb 2015 7:04pm
markcaughey

Changed out the main interior bulbs for some nice white ones. The blue leds I had fitted previously looked horrible, these look much more like factory Thumbs Up

Range Rover Vogue 2006 4.4 AJV8 | Buckingham Blue | Parchment Leather | Supercharged Grill+Side Vents | CA02 HEY ( NOT 02 PLATE )

Post #312318 12th Feb 2015 4:46pm
WillW

Exactly what I want, very jealous! Looks very nice.

Post #312360 12th Feb 2015 9:39pm
markcaughey

Thought i would put up a quick update of some more bits and pieces i have been doing on the car.

changed the lettering to titanium much better looking and also removed the vogue and and land rover badge maybe not everyones cup of tea but i prefer it much cleaner looking

Finally picked up a dog guard off another forum member to keep the mutt at bay

also got around to sorting the handles out. the usual chipping/flaking. I have replacement handles from the previous owner but i attempted to remove the old ones and decided to quit before i broke something Laughing and just paint the old ones. i saw some people advise not to paint the handles but in my experience if the paint is pealing its due to Censored paint job or incorrect plastic primer etc used by Land Rover i also noticed when i buffed of the old paint there appeared to be no primer underneath. anyway i will be careful with them and see how they go.

Here are some before and after photos. I decided to just use aerosols and found near exact match from Halfords ( rover grey ) then some satin finish lacquer. Very pleased with the end result, they were really starting to bug me !
Before

After

Post #326921 9th May 2015 5:58pm
RR2008HSE

Canada 2008 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Very nice. And the the state of the originals, you can't go wrong with a little bit of experimentation. Thumbs Up

Post #326977 10th May 2015 1:23am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234