Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Bluetooth
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
rej

England 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver
Bluetooth

My Bluetooth will does not appear to work or show up on any phones from a basic old Nokia to an iPhone 6. The unit I have was a replacement unit with upgraded software which worked fine. I now believe that my LED DRLs caused interference but did no know this at the time so changed the mic and also tried a variety of setting for the Bluetooth and Phone in the CCF. I have no idea what the correct settings for the Bluetooth and Phone in the CCF is and have tried various random settings with no luck.

I have seen somewhere that you can update to a newer module and wondered whether this would fit/work in my FF.

Anyone who can confirm the correct settings in the CCF would also be appreciated so I can at least confirm the settings are correct. (Restore to factory settings does not change the files back to how they were as daytime lights and other changed settings do not revert) There is a difference between knowing your sh!t and knowing you're sh!t

2005 Registered 2006 MY 4.4 AJV8 Range Rover Vogue

Post #347999 16th Sep 2015 1:52pm
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

there are some Bluetooth module numbers in our wiki that will help.. ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #348006 16th Sep 2015 2:41pm
rej

England 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

OK not totally sure if this one would work but it appears that if I want to upgrade from the Nokia I need to rewire some pins etc... which is a bit advanced and would not help me find out if it is the module or settings that are wrong.

The module is only just over a year old (since supply with updated software) and was working fine. Radio and TV work OK fine and there is no evidence of water on the module or connections. Problem only started when sound quality went very bad (later found to be interference from DRL) as on various attempts to try different settings I did once get a connection but only one way sound.

I don't want to buy another new Nokia module if there is nothing wrong with mine and it is just the CCF settings I have screwed up but no one seems to be able to tell me what the correct settings are for the phone and bluetooth parts (assume these are the only ones that would affect it). Can anyone use their IID to check the settings so I can at least make sure mine are correct.

Alternatively does anyone have a spare working module I could try to see if that works before spending a few hundred £ on one that I may not need. Happy to pay postage etc... or beer tokens if local. (I live in Stevenage, Herts (near A1M) and work in Harlow, Essex (near M11) but do travel around.

No mad rush as been with out the FF for 9 weeks while the gearbox was refurbed and a few other bits and will be putting it in the body shop in a week or so to cut the rust out the rear arches. Just would like to try and get it working before I end up selling at some point and so I can loose my earpiece. There is a difference between knowing your sh!t and knowing you're sh!t

2005 Registered 2006 MY 4.4 AJV8 Range Rover Vogue

Post #348202 17th Sep 2015 3:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1