Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Duckworth Parts > Duckworth on TV
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
PaulTyrer

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Cairns Blue
Duckworth on TV

Last night I was watching a program about millionaires and what they spend their money on, one of the 'entrepreneurs' was a 28 year old who had a car body wrapping business that he sold. Anyway, he'd bought a new RRS in black and was taking it to be wrapped, and I am sure I saw a sticker on the back window of the car that said 'Duckworth Parts'!

Post #351246 8th Oct 2015 4:31pm
duckworthparts
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

possibly a Duckworth Land Rover sticker in the window, anything on the tailgate? You can paypal direct using - www.paypal.me/duckworthparts
Please supply your full name address when sending a paypal payment.
https://www.facebook.com/duckworthparts
www.duckworthparts.co.uk
My Direct Line: 01673 849873
Email: robin.hall@duckworth.co.uk
Supplier of Genuine Land Rover & Jaguar Parts For All Models

Post #351248 8th Oct 2015 4:51pm
PaulTyrer

Could have been Duckworth Land Rover!

Post #351253 8th Oct 2015 5:19pm
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

oh god, i had to watch that program, (she was holding the remote..) -all about stupid women, and the way they spend their 'new money' with their dreadful accents, as my missus' says, 'All fur coats and no knickers' The bloke with the wrapping business, he was ok, but why he wrapped a new sport was beyond me. just order it in the shade you want mate! but I almost wonder, if some of the program was sort of staged, in that people were almost falling over themselves to spend it, on handbags, shoes and cars, -like two new cars, from the same dealer, as a divorcing treat. and some stupid botox bloater, with a kiss for her old fella everytime he bought her another bag. with cash notes out of his pocket.
It was trully horrendous viewing....
People with money, dont spend it, that's why they have money. unless you cant bank it.
the strange magnetism, of the RRS and quilted leather interiors, and silly wheels. maybe they will soon have an option to come with designer handbag set of cases, for the front passenger seat!
i think it was ITV, and was called 'Britains flashiest couples'. there was a lady who thinks if she wears gloves all the time, she can be the 'queen' of her neighbourhood' how sad it was to see.

Oh, and the bit when the botox bird, was being flown over the hundered acre woodland (with her husband) showing her what he had bought for himself, (after taking her to Venice, -JUST for shopping,) .....she actuallly said,

'Well, that's a bit selfish, buying yourself a massive woodland. what do i get?'

i thought he was going to push her out of the helicopter.

Post #351269 8th Oct 2015 6:58pm
Mr Tee

Scotland 

Watched that one last night, strangely compelling viewing. The coloured girl was like a black barbie , did the handbag woman have a diamond lollie pop holder? Thought her choice of coffin was cack though!Divorced bird was Cisse the footballers ex wife.

Post #351307 8th Oct 2015 10:56pm
PaulTyrer

Channel 5, first one of two!
The one from Doncaster with the diamond lollipop holder, when she got in the first coffin I'd have nailed it shut! And what had the woman who had the 10 dress changes at their garden party done to her lips? She looked like the face mask that Nina Conti (the ventriloquist) uses Rolling with laughter

Post #351309 8th Oct 2015 11:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1