Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > Who is head of Land Rover Customer Relation Centre?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Fleagle_UK

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor
Who is head of Land Rover Customer Relation Centre?

Hi
Does any know of, or have the contact details for the head of the LR CRC? I don't mean just front line staff, I mean the BIG BOSS.

Since January I have been trying to get something sorted by warranty and the CRC have been nothing but completely ineffectual and totally unprofessional. I'm not talking sour grapes, I am talking simply, they don't answer correspondence since January, don't answer emails, the calls I've made have resulted in un returned phone call promises to "look into it".

It seems their strategy to customer complaints is just not to acknowledge any complaints made and try to bluff it out.

Clearly LR's new found sales success of recent times is not backed up by a back office that can keep pace of customer issues.

thanks.
Neil.

(Perhaps if anyone from CRC reads this - they might do me the simplest of professional courtesy and get in touch.)

Post #391576 14th Jun 2016 8:53am
pld118

Scotland 2014 Range Rover Vogue SDV6 Santorini Black

We dealt with:

Sue Beesley
Senior Customer Relations Executive
Customer Relationship Centre
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1926 691856
Fax: +44 (0)1926691938
Email sbeesle8@jaguarlandrover.com

However, if your car was bought second hand, even if Approved Used, you might find that despite having an LR branded approved used warranty, they will defer you to the selling dealer, pointing out your contract is with the seller of the second hand car; and you might find that they also point out that the warranty is in fact not a matter for them (LR) to address, rather it is a matter for the warranty provider to consider. That's what they did with us with our former SC.

Post #391578 14th Jun 2016 9:16am
CS

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Corris Grey

A press release of 2013 named Grant McPherson as JLR Director Quality and Automotive Safety. I would guess he is based at Whitley, Coventry.

You might get some progress with a post in the LRCR section of this forum, or a PM to the LRCR person named there. They seem to respond reasonably quickly there, I'm not sure they read the whole forum. What pld118 says sounds right to me though. Only Range Rovers since 1988

Post #391666 14th Jun 2016 8:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1