Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Range Rover Vogue 2004 V8 4.4 Petrol.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
belldarr

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Buckingham Blue
[For Sale] Range Rover Vogue 2004 V8 4.4 Petrol.

I really don't relish the thought of selling my RR as I love it (I really do!) but we want to upgrade so I have finally convinced my wife that we will find one that is just as nice but has less miles and a bit newer so advertising on here first as I would love it to go to a fellow forum member if at all possible before venturing into the wider internet.

So some details, we have had the Range Rover for almost 5 years, we dont do a lot of miles as it is mainly used by my wife to go shopping (she always parks away from the masses) and the odd run to collect the kids from school if they miss the bus, no off-road use at all as you can see from the underside. Mileage is 119,000 miles and just had it serviced, MOT to February but happy to put 12 months on for the right deal. All tyres are new Pirelli 255 55 20 (including the spare) and she sits on immaculate (and I mean immaculate) supercharger wheels (again including the spare), upgrades I have done are supercharger side and front grills, also genuine supercharger rear lights. I replaced all the brake discs and pads 2000 miles ago, as well as front arms and air suspension struts and ball joints. The car drives very well indeed. Inside is very well kept, leather treated with Gliptone 4 times a year and seats are very tidy. Rubber boot mat to keep the carpet clean, roller dog guard and detachable tow hook, A full service history and has also had a gearbox flush when I had a sensor replaced last year.

Only faults that I know of, air con was serviced last year but did not get cold this year. Small oil leak making the rear/bottom of the engine damp, recent service said they suspected sump but advised waiting to see if it gets worse before taking action.

As you can see from the pics she does look very nice and I hand wash her every 2 weeks, I have all the old grills if you prefer the original look.

I am asking £6000 for her with 12 months MOT - please feel free to look at the MOT history of the car and also please note I will be taking the private plate off and it will revert back to the original plate.

Any questions please let me know, happy to take any interested parties out for a drive.

Please message me for my number if you wish to discuss,

Located in LU6 postcode.

Thanks for looking

Darren.

Post #449923 4th Sep 2017 8:08pm
GGDR

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Wow belldarr I'm not in the market but yours looks in INCREDIBLE condition. I don't know prices for your era but yours looks a LOT of car for the money. Pretty clear you don't scrimp on maintenance too. Just the value of the tyres - and the wheels make the price seem exceptional value. Good luck selling but I don't think you'll need it! All the best. Cheers, Greg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2011 Vogue SE 4.4 with lots of toys in Stornaway

Post #449924 4th Sep 2017 8:30pm
belldarr

Thank you for the comment, that is praise indeed - I do have car OCD so all my cars are kept in good order as I do tend to get attached to them Smile

Darren.

Post #449926 4th Sep 2017 8:57pm
DrF

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Orkney Grey

Nice looking motor mate, someone will get a great well cared for example Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #449928 4th Sep 2017 9:30pm
belldarr

Thank you DrF - still not totally convinced that I want to sell but we have to make the leap sooner or later and I quite fancy a Supercharged engine to go with all the sparkly bits so will let fate decide.

Darren.

Post #449930 4th Sep 2017 9:57pm
DrF

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Orkney Grey

Go for the Supercharged, you wont regret it. They are so much fun, 4.2, 5.0 or 550bhp all great engines. They don't disappoint and i still smile every time i get in mine and im on my 9th.

Thumbs Up

Post #449932 4th Sep 2017 10:05pm
GGDR

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Or:
You could give the interior a freshen up by putting a new wood kit in,
Then get a nice android head unit - and keep going.
Better the devil you know?
. Cheers, Greg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2011 Vogue SE 4.4 with lots of toys in Stornaway

Post #449976 5th Sep 2017 5:16pm
belldarr

I have often considered the android upgrade as the head unit does date the car, so if it doesn't sell or I can't get the money I want for it I may well do it Smile

My wife is still thinking we should keep her so I am pleased she doesn't read this forum! Smile

Darren

Post #449981 5th Sep 2017 6:23pm
Huttopia

United Kingdom 

Hi, looks great. I don't have 3 posts yet so can't pm (I normally dwell on Defender2). You RR looks cracking. Are you able to pm me?
Thanks
Paul

Post #450132 6th Sep 2017 10:27pm
AJ Johnny

United Kingdom 

Hi, I joined the forum yesterday as I'm looking to buy a good RR again after a few years without. Could you pm me please? I live in north beds (happy for you to know where) and would be pleased to chat with a view to buying. Johnny

Post #452644 1st Oct 2017 6:03pm
Huttopia

United Kingdom 

Just a quick update on this in case Darren doesn't get a chance.....he has sold it to his brother Big Cry

Post #452668 1st Oct 2017 9:53pm
AJ Johnny

United Kingdom 

Thanks for that.

Post #452670 1st Oct 2017 10:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1