Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > hardcore off roading
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Fully agree Fox, they are a bit like a drug you get addicted to! I bought my 1996 Tdi300 90HT County with 54000 miles on it in 2002 for 10k, it has had a conversion from Hard Top to Station Wagon (but without the county folding seats, I have benches), then it got MT tyres, then it went from 2004-2008 with only servicing and no toys, then the chassis got too rotten so a galvy chassis was fitted and at the same time all the brake system was replaced with new, suspension was worn out so new springs and shockers all round, CAT and EGR removed and new exhaust, gearbox overhauled. 2009 a Milemarker hydraulic winch was bought and fitted and a new Parrot radio with BT hands free fitted. 2010 - new ZU wheels and MTR's fitted, CB radio fitted, HiLift jack and carrier bought (still to fit). That doesn't include the money spent on replacing indicators/brakes and side lights with river Runner LED units, heaps of towing ropes,a new Dynema 10mm winch rope after the original got damaged, bought and fitted combined rock and tree sliders when the original side steps got a bit too mangled for safety. Next replacement will be a new rear door (inner framing is cracked from carrying the spare wheel) and new hinges all round......... the list is endless and one day it will need a respray to hide all the bramble rash. It used to be glossy Epsom Green now it's Epsom Green as seen by somebody with glaucoma or cateracts in both eyes - the only shiney bit of body left is the roof!! All that expense and it only does 2500/3000 miles a year these days (only 1200 between MOTs between 2007and 2008 MOT's!) 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #46432 18th Jan 2011 12:51am
letsavit2

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black

how bout this then guys?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Landrover-Rangerover...1e60f6a230

The missis would be more than happy with it on the drive.... Laughing 2004 black Vogue TD6

Post #46971 22nd Jan 2011 12:31am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12