Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [SOLD] OnePlus 5T 128GB (£230), 3T 128GB (£150), Cases
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
shalz

Kenya 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Santorini Black
[SOLD] OnePlus 5T 128GB (£230), 3T 128GB (£150), Cases

Hi all,

Have for sale the following phones due to work now giving me one (descriptions are accurate but PM if you need pics). Both are unlocked for use to any network. Given they've both been delivered to me in last couple of weeks, there are no issues I'm aware of but obviously happy to liaise with supplier if anything found on delivery that would be otherwise covered by the

1. OnePlus 5T, 128GB in Black, Dual SIM, Unlocked - £235

Specs can be found here: OnePlus5T
This was an insurance replacement so doesn't come with the full box and kit but will provide a brand new dash charger adapter (boxed), used cable (mint, no damage) and protective case (like this one Amazonlink)

Used only for a couple of weeks (can show proof of order) and in mint condition other than a small scuff on one of the bottom corners, not visible when case is on and does not affect performance.
Screen is perfect, no scratches on it and will come with a screen protector (placed when new).

2. OnePlus 3T, 128GB in Midnight Grey, Dual SIM, Unlocked - £150
Specs can be found here: OnePlus3T
Also an insurance replacement so doesn't come with the full box and kit but will provide a used dash charger adapter (mint, no damage) and Poetic rugged protective case (like this one Amazonlink)
Not used at all so mint and no damage or scratches anywhere. Charger cables are cheap on the bay but if it helps sale I have an aftermarket one I use in the car and can add.

Payment by bank transfer and P&P (special delivery or other of your choice) to be added on top at cost.

Thanks. Let me know if you need more info. MY11 Vogue 4.4 TDV8 - "African Queen"

Last edited by shalz on 2nd Sep 2019 7:35am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #509268 20th Mar 2019 9:42am
shalz

Kenya 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Santorini Black

Forgot to mention, happy to consider reasonable offers. MY11 Vogue 4.4 TDV8 - "African Queen"

Post #509295 20th Mar 2019 1:19pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1