Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Longest Thread part TWO
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>
Print this entire topic · 
JOKER

Scotland 
Longest Thread part TWO

Right Gents just for fun and to see what imagination lurks within the brains of FFRR owners .

Tried this posting over a year ago but at the time we did not have so many members then that had a sense of Humour Whistle and could grasp the idea of what i was referring to .

The idea is to start " The Longest Thread" Whistle by means of starting a story then the next poster adding his part to it to see where and when it ends up.

In theory we are looking for a couple of sentences or paragraph which ever you think best , but not just 2 or 3 words or wisecracks as that happened to the last one and it never got anywhere

SO HERE GOES .........

As i looked out of my window on a sunny summers day i thought to myself , Think i will take the FFRR for a run down to the coast , i had barely started my travels when i was approached by .......

Post #61580 26th Apr 2011 12:54pm
Royle

Scotland 

a drunk David Cameron, who asked if I could take him home. I said sure, as long as he is tied to the roof as I don't want him being sick. I was thundering down the motorway with David swaying in the wind when I was stopped by the police...

Post #61582 26th Apr 2011 1:10pm
johnson1

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Santorini Black

...and explained the situation. As David was on board, the speeding wasn't an issue. We were let off andi was told to be on my way when the FFRR wouldn't start and...

Post #61583 26th Apr 2011 1:17pm
JOKER

Scotland 

after a couple of tries the beast fired up so i managed to get back on my travels as i joined the motorway i looked into my rear view mirror and approaching fast from behind was an enormous

Post #61584 26th Apr 2011 1:27pm
Royle

Scotland 

Britney Spears who was crushing everything in her way. When she crushed the car behind me I decided to...

Post #61586 26th Apr 2011 1:36pm
JOKER

Scotland 

high tail it off the motorway i managed to get to the slip road and head off down an A listed road and could only look in my mirrors to see what devastation Britney has caused in her wake.

I could only imagine what had caused the transformation in Britney to become so enormous , was it the after effects of downing 5 litres of the Amber nectar from the last Motorway services or could it have been Toxic air pollution coming from the recent Japanese tsunami that caused it, I thought to myself if thats the case what else has happened , then as i turned a corner all i could see in front of me were

Post #61590 26th Apr 2011 2:18pm
Royle

Scotland 

Millions of wasps. But these aren't any wasps, they're Britneytised and 10 times the size they'd usually be. I could maybe get away with it but I have David on the roof. At this point Britney is now coming up the slip road as she cannot get under a bridge. Do I turn back and risk being crushed, or keep going?

Post #61591 26th Apr 2011 2:39pm
Vogue Owner

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Java Black

.....however , as luck would have it , standing at the top of the slip road was Floella Benjamin and Hatti Jaques both wearing cooking aprons shouting for lard .... i slowed and shouted "Have some of Britney" and went on my way - I looked in my rear mirror again and saw...... CURRENT : FFRR 2012 4.4 TDV8
GONE : Discovery 4
GONE : BMW M5
GONE : L322 Range Rover
GONE : 2007 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
GONE : SAAB 9-3 VECTOR SPORT
GONE : BMW M3
GONE : SIERRA COSWORTH
GONE : LOTUS CORTINA
GONE : MK1 MEXICO
GONE : MK2 RS2000

Post #61593 26th Apr 2011 3:25pm
Vogue

United Kingdom 

Hattie Jaques running the 3 minute mile with her huge bosoms flopping around whilst she tried to swat Britneys Britneytised wasps with her huge handbag, but then silly fool that I am I had taken my eyes off the road looking in my mirror for the gorjuice Shocked Floella Benajmin and you never guess what happened next...

Post #61599 26th Apr 2011 3:58pm
Royle

Scotland 

I nearly smashed into a wall, so I breaked hard and David came flying off into a ditch. So I swiftly went and got him, propped him up in the passenger seat so no one suspected anything. I didn't think he was dead, so I put my foot down and tried to get down to London ASAP, but after a while I needed to stop for petrol. When I pulled into the petrol station someone recognised David and asked him...

Post #61601 26th Apr 2011 4:47pm
Vogue

United Kingdom 

what he was wearing at the Royal Wedding this Friday and how was he going to explain and disguise all his bruises, DC wasn't amused and retorted you silly person you must already know that I am the Prime Minister and what ever I say or do has...

Post #61604 26th Apr 2011 5:01pm
dan_uk_1984

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Tonga Green

... little to do with what actually happens in this country, as in reality crazy Nick Clegg keeps threatening to go join Labour whenever he doesn't get his own way.

All of a sudden the phone in the Range Rover began to ring, I pressed the quick access steering wheel button to answer the phone and... 

Post #61605 26th Apr 2011 5:10pm
Jonny Fresh

United Kingdom 

my best interests in mind and not those of the country!

Then he asked "could you please flip me onto my front and remove Nick Clegg from my arse.....I think it is him making me feel queasy"......it was at that point I realised

edit: too slow Embarassed Invader from www.rrsport.co.uk
2011 Autobiography RRS (Gone)
2014 FFRR Autobiography (Coming Sept 2014)

Post #61606 26th Apr 2011 5:11pm
speedymarktd6

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black

i have been well and truly shafted just like most of the people in the country , but on a positive note atleast i can ........ onto no6 Range Rover

Everyone needs a hobby

Post #61613 26th Apr 2011 6:10pm
JOKER

Scotland 

breathe easy knowing that i have finally got David Cameron out of my car and can continue my journey south bound on the motorway without having to keep checking for Britney , then just a few mile up the road i was surprised to see a couple of hairy arsed

Post #61615 26th Apr 2011 6:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>