Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Delivery times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 50 <123 45 ... 484950>
Print this entire topic · 
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

No it comes with the side steps which isn’t something I’d necessarily have wanted, least of all as an addition to the price!

HSE spec, 350 diesel. Belgravia green and perlino.

Build date 4th March… ETA who knows!

It’ll be great to have a vehicle which for a short while isn’t going to be so common a sight on the roads.

Post #623274 11th Feb 2022 11:44am
aja500

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Aruba

You won't lose a bean either - As for the sidesteps, once you've had them, I doubt you'll go back. Personally, I wouldn't be without them.

Post #623277 11th Feb 2022 12:12pm
aja500

5.0 wrote:
aja500 wrote:

Today I have been reliably informed that most orders will be converted to 23MY and given a new CONS Number - Deliveries should be expected in late 2022.

Christonabike's April 12th sounds extremely optimistic to me, although possible if he's gone for a non-bespoke, hard spec.

My contact at Solihull is overseeing 100's of orders, none of which have yet have been slotted for build.

So you don't think any bespoke orders will be delivered before 4Q? Has something changed at the factory recently to cause this because I was expecting late 2Q early 3Q.

How it is worded above with regards to 23MY is exactly how it was worded to me - I suspect delivery date maybe slightly more of a guess, but an educated one. I was told most orders, but that's not to say every single one.

One thing that is for certain, is that bespoke orders at present all appear to be unslotted. My dealer has also told me that none of his orders have yet been slotted, further reinforcing this.

Post #623278 11th Feb 2022 12:19pm
FlyingTrotter

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Santorini Black

Very interesting

Sounds like I might be Q4 22 or slipping into Q1 23 then as I ordered before Xmas - I guess the vehicle spec will change a bit over a year and all being well some glitches will be addressed for the MY23

Post #623280 11th Feb 2022 12:32pm

United Kingdom 

I am not really fussed if it was later in the year but I would really like to know roughly when, so I can plan around it. Not knowing if it will come in 3 months or 9 months is a real pain. I have been playing this game with BMW on an M3 which was meant to come in October and I still haven't got it.

Post #623283 11th Feb 2022 12:54pm
Ledlight

United Kingdom 

I’ve been offered a pre specced car for may delivery
Hse d350 £108k. Very tempted although I’d love a 4.4 petrol
Do you guys think this car would hold its value if kept for 12 months till a petrol came along ?

Post #623287 11th Feb 2022 2:10pm
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

That’s my hope and a factor in deciding to take a pre specced car.

At the very least, it’s depreciation should be marginal.

Post #623306 11th Feb 2022 5:56pm
Eggenburg

Austria 

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/busines...-will-ease

Hi from Austria, above article might be interesting, Peter

Post #623371 12th Feb 2022 12:22am
Bill

United Kingdom 

aja500 wrote:
Autobiography wrote:
I don’t believe any cars are currently allocated that have been bespoke spec. LR has done some SE/HSE allocations with a hard spec.

Today I have been reliably informed that most orders will be converted to 23MY and given a new CONS Number - Deliveries should be expected in late 2022.

My contact at Solihull is overseeing 100's of orders, none of which have yet have been slotted for build.

I’m very keen on two options , I was told will be /should be on my 23…

1) the remote control app to manoeuvre the car into a tight parking space , from outside the vehicle
2) self closing doors

Do you or anyone know if they are offered/being delivered on My23?

Bill Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #623387 12th Feb 2022 11:07am
aja500

That's a good question Bill - I suspect they will be offered, it all depends when they get round to updating the configurator and at what point your build goes to locked.

Personally, I think the opening and closing doors feature will be fraught with danger. Not only is it a bit of a gimmick but also new technology which JLR will almost certainly have issues with in the early days. I have another car with button operated closing doors, most of the time I can't be ar**d and I just close them myself.

They might be worth having if it's a few hundred quid option and your prepared to accept that they may well go wrong, but my suspicion is that they'll be thousands!

Post #623403 12th Feb 2022 12:50pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

Not so bothered by self closing as that’s SWMBO wish list. I hear what you say and 1,000’s is beyond the call of duty!

parking gizmo is on mine & I feel important !

Bill Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #623405 12th Feb 2022 1:09pm
kevantlin

United Kingdom 

Went down to the dealer and placed my order today. SWB P510e AB

Estimated delivery date Feb 24.

My dealer has sold 152 (they don’t even have a showroom model yet) and have been allocated 50 vehicles this year.

Post #623884 16th Feb 2022 12:29pm
Gunning

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue

In terms of the first 1000 cars (dealer allocated cars with spec you can’t change) they will all be built around March and according to JLR they will have them delivered to customers at all roughly the same time which will be May. Mine was the last car to get a build date and the first and last cars are being delivered within days of each other in May.

The press embargo is for late March so customers will not get a car in March 19 L405 4.4 AB + Disco3 pick up + 800BHP Rothmans 911

Previous RR:
ALOT

Post #624114 18th Feb 2022 7:19pm
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

Heard very similar from someone who attended a JLR training event for dealer staff. One exception however that some cars will be delivered in April. There’s been an issue with one element of the trim and the respective supplier but this has now been resolved. Albeit only with inventory for the initial vehicles.

I’d be very interested to see how future supply issues effect configuration and delivery options beyond those initial vehicles.

Post #624116 18th Feb 2022 7:29pm
Gunning

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue

It’s a nightmare trying to order anything. I can’t order myself a 90 commercial d200 with a 3rd seat. Can’t order a 200 or the 3rd seat so pointless me ordering a nicer one with the wrong seats 19 L405 4.4 AB + Disco3 pick up + 800BHP Rothmans 911

Previous RR:
ALOT

Post #624117 18th Feb 2022 7:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 50 <123 45 ... 484950>