Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Delivery times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 22 of 50 <123 ... 212223 ... 484950>
Print this entire topic · 
Tawny

United Kingdom 

Yes, mine!

I now have a confirmed delivery date of the 8th July, one month from today!

Spec:

D300 HSE Belgravia Green, over Caraway. Upgraded stereo, Deployable tow hitch, Privacy Glass, Fridge, Split Panoramic Roof.

I ordered this the day after the launch.

I was told that because my spec is one of the 6 cylinder diesels these are now coming through, petrol and others are taking an age, the dealer told me that they have no confirmed delivery slots on high spec non diesels at the moment.

I was going to order the D350, but to be frank I currently run the D300 2021 Westminster, and I think the engine is fantastic, I test drove a D350, and I really couldn't notice any difference.

Sorry, this was meant to be a reply to an earlier submission, I must of clicked in the wrong place - apologies... Range Rover Westminster 2021 3.0 MHEV Eiger Grey

Post #634048 8th Jun 2022 3:22pm
AndyS

United Kingdom 

Mine too has been slotted today for a supposedly July build, I'm not holding my breath but it would be really helpful if it does arrive around then or early August. Mine's a D350 Autobiography.
To be honest I'm getting fed up with all the waiting and complete lack of commitment by JLR for whatever reason although I do agree that it's a first world problem with all that's going on in the world.

Post #634083 8th Jun 2022 8:21pm
Richtw

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover HSE TDV6 Carpathian Grey

Andy - which dealership out of interest? Only asking as i am in Hampshire mine is on order through Southampton!

Post #634100 9th Jun 2022 7:31am
AndyS

United Kingdom 

It’s Hendy in Salisbury, I used to deal with Christchurch when they were Westover.
I ordered on day of launch.

Post #634186 9th Jun 2022 6:11pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

I spent an hour at the dealer today with the salesman and a 460, did not drive as they dont have a v8 themselves yet, apparently there is a harness issue.
Had only seen it in the flesh at the Gaydon launch and the dealer launch, so lots of punters.
This time I crawled all over it. fiddled with all the switches and played with the pivi pro.
I am very impressed and cant wait, but will have to, still no slot.
One interesting fact, when the key has not moved for 2 minutes, so having been put on the bedside table, it stops transmitting so scrotes have to find the next way to steel the car, saves putting it in a faraday cage.
The other thing I loved were the seats, so comfy. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #634189 9th Jun 2022 6:27pm
Richtw

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover HSE TDV6 Carpathian Grey

AndyS wrote:
It’s Hendy in Salisbury, I used to deal with Christchurch when they were Westover.
I ordered on day of launch.

Thanks Andy - glad you got it slotted Smile

Also ordered through Hendy (Southampton) on launch day - D350 AB, hopefully one day it may get slotted!

Post #634234 10th Jun 2022 7:31am
Singh96

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV6 Corris Grey

Have ordered both a HSE P440e and a RRS Dynamic SE P440e and have been told by my dealer this week that it is very likely that the RRS will be arriving before the FFRR. He is anticipating September for the RRS and December / January for the FFRR.

Considering that the FFRR was ordered many months before the Sport it does seem a bit strange… chances are the RRS launch will be a shambles and won’t see either until next year some time Laughing

Post #634244 10th Jun 2022 10:30am
Bill

United Kingdom 

This launch has had me all over the place. I finally got over the stupid money factor after a much delayed test drive, which was fantastic. Had permission from a higher authority to buy. Two year waiting list. I might be dead by then!

So will just sit and wait. I will either be able to buy a cancelled order in a years time, or have my head turned by something else.

I only had the extended test drive after complaining about the non attention on their open day in January . No effort or contact since. A friend ordered last autumn and no sign or chance as it’s petrol . I guess the attention level is the difference between being on the preferred list and only having had three FFRR. He got an invite last year &’ I just had the peasants day out. Rolling with laughter .

When diesel hits£3.00 per litre, the dealers may show a bit more enthusiasm Laughing

In the meantime enjoying the 405….it’s a lot easier & worry free to drive a five year old car……. I would probably get a bit anxious with £125k running around the lanes!

Waiting and seeing….

A friend of a friend has had two delivered. Knowing of the person , he probably gave the sales boss a brown envelope. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #634327 11th Jun 2022 12:32pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

Are the 460’s actually selling / reselling at a premium, or is it just a few wishful thinkers ? Anyone?

I’m banking on some cancellations in the autumn due to the economic climate, but may be barking up the wrong tree. Early days. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

Post #635505 26th Jun 2022 4:30pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

This did plus £6000.00 commision
https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2022-range-rover-d350-hse letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #635511 26th Jun 2022 5:12pm
7 CDB

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV6 Loire Blue

Bill wrote:
Are the 460’s actually selling / reselling at a premium, or is it just a few wishful thinkers ? Anyone?

I’m banking on some cancellations in the autumn due to the economic climate, but may be barking up the wrong tree. Early days.

Even main dealers are re selling them now 😂😂

You couldn’t make it up, all lower spec 350se and hse, are main dealers like Porsche where they can’t re sell over list ?

No PHEV’s anywhere yet ??

Post #635530 26th Jun 2022 7:33pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

Thanks 7 CDB

I suspect there will be a few sellers later.

JLR are still offering fully refundable deposit, so whilst there is a premium some will keep the orders they may no longer want.

I may be completely wrong, and nothing is available in the autumn, but can’t be waiting two years. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

Post #635643 28th Jun 2022 1:57pm
LeunamRR

Portugal 

Update:

The car has already a VIN number and will arrive at the dealer late July! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞………

Post #635650 28th Jun 2022 3:41pm
AndyS

United Kingdom 

Finally, I have a tentative build finish date of around 15th July and then hopefully factory collection soon after. Rolling with laughter

Mine's a D350 Autobigraphy and it's great to be able to put some dates on the table rather than possible months (hopefully).

Post #635660 28th Jun 2022 6:16pm
EdJ

United Kingdom 

I chased my dealer this week regarding my PHEV order. Still no news, and no idea about when that will change. Very frustrating. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #635706 29th Jun 2022 9:58am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 22 of 50 <123 ... 212223 ... 484950>