Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > 02 and 04 Year BMW V8s and Ulez
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

Dolphinboy wrote:
John, this is for the new Bristol clean air zone which came into effect today. I am definitely NOT free to enter London ULEZ. Twisted Evil

thanks for that.... will have to check mine, as my son lives at Uni digs in Bristol... ooh-err.

Post #649401 28th Nov 2022 10:19pm
Philip

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Aintree Green

SamThomas wrote:
AFAIK ;

Petrol Euro 4 & above - OK.
Diesel Euro 6 & above - OK.

As above, for London ULEZ the requirements are Euro 4 levels of NOx for petrol, and Euro 6 levels of NOx and PM for diesel - if the car pre-dates Euro 4/6, and you can show confirmation of emissions from the manufacturer to TfL, they should register it as compliant.

Post #649404 28th Nov 2022 10:26pm
Dolphinboy

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Atacama Sand

@pcourtney
Is yours an autobiography? If so then you are the same as me except I've cherry wood. Am aiming to get it back to pristine condition then I can run it into London for free!! Yay!

Looking forward to hearing the outcome. Thumbs Up

@Johnboyairey
As you once helped out with some stuff on my 2oo4, if your son needs anything just let me know and I may be able to help. Save you having to trapse all the way over here. just a thought.

Post #649411 28th Nov 2022 11:18pm
Bean19844

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Bonatti Grey

Morning chaps

I've had this issue with my subaru impreza so I'll keep this brief

If your car is showing as non compliant, you'll need to request a Coc ( certificate of conformity) from land rover.

Once you have this, you'll then need too open an account with tfl and email them these details of your coc form and explain that the car is compliant so they can kindly stick the charge 6 different ways where the sun don't shine

They usually reply with 48 hours and jobs a goodun.

I'll find the thread and add it to this site from scoobynet

Post #649421 29th Nov 2022 2:30am
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

[quote="

@Johnboyairey
As you once helped out with some stuff on my 2oo4, if your son needs anything just let me know and I may be able to help. Save you having to trapse all the way over here. just a thought.[/quote]

thanks Dolphin boy.... its not a problem popping down to see my son, and he has a complient car to come to us... if he wanted... but when i go its often to lug bulky stuff to him... and at end of term in summer, it will be to take all his furniture to the tip, as we had to do some of recently. -what a palava that was. (silly site rules etc) also next time, i want to surprise him, with a blast in the rangie, up 'Vale st' which is the steepest street in UK, in Bristol, maybe you've tried it... there are a couple of youtubes on it. looks cool, and will make a nice picture, with the rear almost touching the ground on the turn in!!!
the main thing i'm interested in is how Bristol allows the tdv8 4.4 but London doesnt! is it a different gramms per kilometre limit, or something else. like year of manufacture??? or DPF ok etc...whats your theory. my address, is 50 yards inside the new zone, but can park it just up the road, and be outside of it. ok for long drives, but short journeys, will need to cross over, and take the charge etc... one of the worse things, is it charges after midnight, a second amount... so it means no late night returns... or its a £25 'evening out'!!! and i wont be the only local, that moves his car down the road a bit! the side roads, where the schools are, will be blocked solid! meaning there will be more yellow lines proposed!!!

Post #649462 29th Nov 2022 5:16pm
pcourtney

England 2011 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Sumatra Black

does anyone have the email address for JLR, so I can request a Coc ( certificate of conformity) for my 2004 Petrol V8

Post #650374 10th Dec 2022 12:37pm
supershuttle

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor

This may have already been said earlier in the thread but when I put my reg in the Gov clean air checker https://www.gov.uk/clean-air-zones

It said No Charge everywhere but London ULEZ was a different story - Charge to pay. Geoff

Post #650389 10th Dec 2022 4:39pm
pcourtney

England 2011 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Sumatra Black

ar'nt you the lucky one in your MY13 car - however this thread has focused on older BMW V8 petrol cars and Clean Air Zones, so when I type in my reg number I get hammered for Bristol £9 quid and B'Ham £8

Click image to enlarge

Post #650395 10th Dec 2022 5:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12