Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Order for sale/transfer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Hobo729

Cyprus 2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue
Order for sale/transfer

I ordered a new L460 D350 Autobiography last year in October last year - deposit paid. The car ordered is Batumi Gold with Black Roof, 23" Wheels etc. I have decided that due to the lack of power doors availability (available to order on the Southern Ireland Land Rover site) and my wife's arthritic problems that would have been joyfully solved with power doors, I am selling my order.

The dealer has said this is perfectly OK with them and just want details of the change etc. Delivery is still expected in Sept/Oct this year (according to dealer) and because the build date has not yet been confirmed, the spec can be changed to suit.

Spec includes VIP hand over at Factory.

Anyone interested?

Post #663536 5th May 2023 6:28pm
Japseroony

England 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Indus Silver

Just be aware that the recent price change introduced lots of new caveats that may mean whilst the car appears to have a price gtee, any change in spec or name may invalidate the original price gtee Thumbs Up "UNDERSTEER" ----is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" ----is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" -----------is how far you take the fence with you.

Post #663574 6th May 2023 4:07pm
Hobo729

Cyprus 2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue

The dealer sales guy made it perfectly clear that the final price would be disclosed when the car was to be built - no guarantee offered or implied at the point of sale. The price shown on the order was not final

Post #663576 6th May 2023 4:44pm
Bill

United Kingdom 
Re: Order for sale/transfer

Hobo729 wrote:
I ordered a new L460 D350 Autobiography last year in October last year - deposit paid. The car ordered is Batumi Gold with Black Roof, 23" Wheels etc. I have decided that due to the lack of power doors availability (available to order on the Southern Ireland Land Rover site) and my wife's arthritic problems that would have been joyfully solved with power doors, I am selling my order.

The dealer has said this is perfectly OK with them and just want details of the change etc. Delivery is still expected in Sept/Oct this year (according to dealer) and because the build date has not yet been confirmed, the spec can be changed to suit.

Spec includes VIP hand over at Factory.

Anyone interested?

Yes..glutton for punishment & need a fridge! Will PM you Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #663658 8th May 2023 6:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1