Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Weird Radio/CD/Aux/TV fault - won't come on for while
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
nick4275

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Zambezi Silver
Weird Radio/CD/Aux/TV fault - won't come on for while

2007 TDV8 3.6 So the infotainment screen lights up and does everything it should but nothing comes out of the radio. Pressing the buttons to change to CD or Aux etc causes the screen make a confirmation beep but has no effect, the screen stays on radio.
After a few minutes of driving (not consistent, timing wise) the radio will jump into life and work perfectly, as will the CD AUX etc. The tone controls will all have reverted to zero but it is possible to set them up again, strangely the Balance control never loses it's setting. After that everything works perfectly fine until you switch off the vehicle when the fun starts all over.

I've run it through with an IID tool and I can see one error U1A03-62 (2A) Vehicle configuration parameter - Algorithm based failure - signal compare failure. But can't find any useful info for this fault.

Also I notice there appears to be a "Strategy" update available for the audio ECU but recall somewhere in the Gap manual its says don't update any ECU's unless you really have to - so I haven't- yet !

Any pointers greatly received. The Duchess - 2007 L322 TDV8 3.6 Autobiography with 270K miles on the clock
The Interloper - Audi SQ7 V8 4.4L TT - It's ridiculous

Post #678100 16th Nov 2023 7:14pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1