Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > MD issue, parts problem and then more MD issues
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
JackRegan

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Waitomo Grey

@RDR - I totally agree. Knowing and accepting the existing parts debacle, their operating procedures are set up for them to fail, and it appears they have no interest in changing. What's the definition of insanity?

@Pitsnow - That's shocking. You didn't buy a Velar to drive around in a 320. At least your MD is picking up the Enterprise tab. I found out it's down to the individual dealership. For example. some Inchape dealers pick up the hire costs, while others including Chester don't.

My 40-day hire comes to an end on Saturday. I've just been told it will be extended and from now on authorisation to hire will be given in 10-day blocks. 2016MY TDV6 Autobiography - Off The Road
2011MY 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography Black - Gone
2005 TD6 Vogue - Gone

Post #688399 19th Mar 2024 12:56pm
JackRegan

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Waitomo Grey

Well, that's another month without my FF. The bolts needed are still on back order with no eta.

Added frustration having to keep it taxed, insured and paying the monthly warranty premium, despite it sitting in the dealership boneyard.

I returned the hire car a couple of weeks ago after I learned JLR won't refund the incurred hire costs (£5,500c) until after the FF is repaired. So with no repair date in sight, I picked up a 2016 BMW 330d touring. Despite it being a bit low, so far I've been happy with it.

You can only judge how good a company is when it is tested. To compare JLR and the dealership to a bunch of cowboys is unfair to cowboys. 2016MY TDV6 Autobiography - Off The Road
2011MY 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography Black - Gone
2005 TD6 Vogue - Gone

Post #691850 3rd May 2024 9:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12