Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > My week away
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
supershuttle

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor

Hey Dave (Mutley),
For what it's worth I think you have the wrong end of the stick and are far too hard on yourself, you do upset me a bit with your whining posts that keep saying that you upset people - you don't really Very Happy

I think I am safe to comment because I don't think I've ever said anything bad about anyone on the forum, even though there are those that clearly deserve it !
I miss people when they go but things evolve and people move on, particularly those that get other vehicles but that is life. You need to bear in mind that forums are often the sound board used by the opinionated who say things that they could not say face to face - otherwise they would get a punch in the mouth! Don't forget far more Range Rover owners don't use forums than do, we are just a vocal narcissistic minority.
We are not your friends as such but people with something in common - in this case a Range Rover, so give 'em hell on whatever forum you end up on and don't be so hard on yourself.
Good Luck
PS
Look around on other forums, they're all pretty much the same but I have found this one to be one of the best and most helpful.
PPS
I've taken a bit of stick on here myself, particularly when I've done or said something stupid but hey ho that's life and it moves on. Thumbs Up Geoff

Post #339285 27th Jul 2015 8:22am
Muttley

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Stornoway Grey

I would really love to comment but to be honest you wouldn't like it so I am going to say nothing apart from I find your post amusing !

Dave Current : 4.2 S/C, now Sold Sad
Previous : V70 Volvo, S40 Volvo ( a very reliable old banger ), E39 M5, Carlton Diplomat and the list goes on Smile

Life Sucks but ya just have to do the best you can with what you have !

Post #339292 27th Jul 2015 8:50am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123