Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Some questions from another newbie
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Jon987

Some questions from another newbie

Hi,

Looking to get approved used RRTDV8 VSE in the next few weeks and have some questions I'm hoping you can answer.

Appreciate if somebody could confirm what reg plate the MY2010 starts at - is it 09 onwards and I'm assuming its only the facelift version with the 3.6 engine?

Also, I'm considering whether I should I go for a facelift 3.6 VSE (MY2010) or an older 2-3 year old RRVSE ? I like the facelift, but wondering about the larger depreciation hit, given the introduction of the MY2011 and 4.4ltr TDV8.

Also, are there any optional extras that are considered as desirable/preferred come resale time ? I've seen plenty of facelift RR's on LR's approved used site with no rear entertainment system, but with Venture cam and rear diff lock, privacy glass instead (ex LR mgmt cars by the looks of it). Should these be considered or is the DVD rear entertainment system a must-have come resale ?

Appreciate your opinions and views.

Jon

Thanks Jon

Post #36568 17th Nov 2010 6:36pm
DMRR

South Africa 2009 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Stornoway Grey

2010MY is generally 59 onwards, some very early ones may have snuck in on 09 plates....

Good old LR keep changing the spec, so, for example, 2006 Vogue SE has RSE, Venture cam etc as standard, come the 2010 RSE was dropped as standard, as was venturecam, but you do get the rear locker......go figure Smile Land Rover Addict
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Previous
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2009 5.0V8SC Autobiography
2006 4.2V8SC Autobiography
2004 4.4V8 Vogue

Post #36570 17th Nov 2010 6:55pm
Andy D

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE Supercharged Java Black

Hi Jon, I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but you should speak to Lookers in Park Royal (probably not too far away from you - just down the M4). They're also the site sponsors so there should be a link to them at the top of the page.

Quite a few of us on here have got our cars from there and if you speak to Jeremy or James they'll be able to give you some really good advice about options etc.

Post #36579 17th Nov 2010 8:02pm
iT LAD

United Kingdom 

Andy D wrote:
Hi Jon, I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but you should speak to Lookers in Park Royal (probably not too far away from you - just down the M4). They're also the site sponsors so there should be a link to them at the top of the page.

Quite a few of us on here have got our cars from there and if you speak to Jeremy or James they'll be able to give you some really good advice about options etc.

Yep, second that... Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #36588 17th Nov 2010 10:00pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1