Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > Stratstone Aylesbury
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Dexter

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Waitomo Grey
Stratstone Aylesbury

Phoned a few times to these guys over the last few weeks with possible interest in an 08 Vogue. I had expected that bearing in mind a spend of £40K+ they may actually show some interest. I asked for a valuation on my RRS on two separate occasions to the same bloke Evil or Very Mad either they are really really busy and dont need punters with telephone queries or I must be very easily forgotten Crying or Very sad because despite his promises he never came back. Now I wouldn't give them the steam off my P Censored Censored Censored let alone my hard earned.

Post #11209 17th Jan 2010 8:14pm
Badger

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover Autobiography 2.0 PHEV Carpathian Grey

I have used Stratstones in Aylesbury for 20 years through its various incarnations, having bought 9 RRs through them. They have deteriorated into an absolute shower! I even made the mistake of introducing a friend who bought a 4.4 vogue at the same time as me a couple of months ago, and you would not believe the Horlicks they managed to make of a £140k order!

Post #59724 10th Apr 2011 9:37pm
madkoka

United Kingdom 

I also have had Censored service from them, I then found Lookers at Park Royal Bow down I even sujested to someone from LR HQ who rang me not so long ago, they should bin them as a dealership!

Post #59857 11th Apr 2011 5:36pm
M44K TS

England 

Whilst down Aylesbury last year, the coolant expansion bottle hose burst, they were beyond useless and didn't really want to help me at all, I don't even think the made enquiries if they had the part in stock. Ended up finding a small garage who did a temp. fix on it to get me home. 2006 Mercedes CLS
1991 Retro-style Mini
But really finding it hard to fight the urge for a S/C...

Post #59942 11th Apr 2011 11:50pm
Nick Ground

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Indus Silver

Can only add to the stories of woe. I purchased one of my TDV8s from them. Arranged to collect it at 10:00 am. Was called just as I left home to re-schedule to 15:00. Arrived on time was left sitting around in showroom for 40 mins without so much as a coffee offered. No FBH remote supplied had to take car back to have new one paired.

Sent car back to have heated/cooled seat fixed ended up with scratched seat and cubby box leather when they removed HEVAC unit! Wouldn't accept responsibility.

Never call you back.

Nick 2019 D5 HSE Lux SDV6 Indus
55 D3 SE
98 MX5 1.8 RS
gone 17 older variants of FFRR

Post #102582 20th Jan 2012 12:42pm
Badger

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover Autobiography 2.0 PHEV Carpathian Grey

Having given a lot of negative feedback a year or so ago, I have of late been pleasantly surprised by Stratstone Aylesbury. The Dealer Principal Peter Hadden took the feedback on the chin and they have looked after me properly ever since. So I am a supporter once again!

Post #102715 20th Jan 2012 8:34pm
Nick Ground

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Indus Silver

That is heartening news. If only all dealers were as reactive.

Nick 2019 D5 HSE Lux SDV6 Indus
55 D3 SE
98 MX5 1.8 RS
gone 17 older variants of FFRR

Post #102720 20th Jan 2012 8:59pm
Welshdragon

Wales 2003 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Monte Carlo Blue

Hmm surprised at this as a few years ago my Disco 1 (R 98 ) had a recall on the petrol tank ( all v8s had this recall ) so I booked it in with them, was told it would take about 4-5 hours to do....armed with something to read and keep my then 3 year old daughter entertained we stayed at the dealer show room till job was finished.
The ataff where very accomadating and even brought down a television from upstairs so we could watch a dvd Shocked , mind you that was after 3 hours of waiting and all the staff comented on how well my daughter behaved....and she was brilliant........moving thoses little stones around the plants making a mess and not once did she scream, shout or runaround !

And all this was free, no cost to me just time but a loss for them...and no Ive never bought a car from them.
Just shows how times have changed. If it dont work.......burn it!

If the IId tool cant fix it.......burn the FF.

If the FF cant be fixed......buy a Land Cruiser!

If the LC cant be fixed..............................................BUY a horse !!

Post #103262 24th Jan 2012 11:50am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1