Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Ipod Connectivity Module
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
patrick1234

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Buckingham Blue
Ipod Connectivity Module

I was wondering whether anyone who has had one of these fitted has had any problems. I have/had one fitted to my 57 TDV8 Vogue SE and my dealer, Charles Hurst Battersea, have had to disconnect it because it was causing the TMC and Bluetooth connection for my phone to stop working. Censored

Having enjoyed being able to leave my Ipod hidden away in the glovebox in a cradle I really don't want to go back to using a wire to the AUX socket between the seats. Big Cry

If anyone is aware of a fix for this problem both I and I'm sure the dealer would be delighted to receive any pointers!!

Thanks

Patrick

Post #1408 26th Nov 2008 5:36pm
ken

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

If you mean it comes up with Phone not fitted then yes same issue I just live with it as more often than not it works

I use a cradle thou

Post #1416 27th Nov 2008 9:02am
patrick1234

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Buckingham Blue

That's the one......

It also causes a problem with the TMC in the Satnav. I gave thought to 'living with it' but decided as this is a very expensive car that I would also like it to work properly!! I also came to the conclusion that LR shouldn't offer an accessory if it conflicts with other functions within the car furthermore you'd think that they would fully test something before releasing it??!!

Post #1426 27th Nov 2008 4:32pm
ken

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

Did wonder if it was the kit

TMC not effected does have a Current draw issue thou I'll live with mine until they update the software, just glad it was not my Nav TV on the move Whistle

Post #1434 27th Nov 2008 5:54pm
case

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

When you say it causes the bluetooth to stop working... does it do this... see below.

The reason i ask, I had the iPOD connection fitted before I ever got around to connecting the phone (bluetooth) to my 07 Vogue SE after I bought it. I've had problems with the phone coming up as not fitted, but it will accept incoming calls and if I dial from the phone handset it will then come through on the handsfree, in this state once I end the call it tells me on the phone screen that I've entered an incorrect PIn??? my phone doesn't have a PIN set up!

what I have found is when I unlock the car with the remote on the key, the stereo power button LED flashes for what seems like ages, but I guess is somewhere between 30 seconds and a minute. If I wait for this to stop flashing before putting the key in and starting the engine, it will in most instances (29 in 30) connect properly. I've taken it back to the dealer, but they say that this is normal for the connection and you should wait for the led to stop flashing.

To me this seems crazy, so I wonder is it the same for you? Is it normal for the new models to have this LED flashing after opening?[/quote]

Post #1484 1st Dec 2008 8:56pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1