Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Credit to Wiggs
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
kingpleb

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Bonatti Grey
Credit to Wiggs

After the BT upgrade to my module i still wanted more Smile

So i took the plunge and ordered a D4/L322/RRS later module.

And it works great Smile Doesnt display the battery status but i think thats down to the rest of the system possibly needing an update to allow it. It shows signal strength, Contacts are searchable and the call quality is a bit better. Its not massive but i think the only way to improve would be to upgrade the Mic in the centre light unit above the rear view mirror(i think thats where it sits!)

The speed at which it seems to update the system is a lot quicker, especially when initiating or closing a call it flicks back to the previous playing music or pauses it quicker. The contact search is very quick as well, not the usuall clunk click affair(this puts MY12 D4/RRS equipped cars to shame!)

All i can say is Thank you Wiggs, and Dan @ Duckworths. I think if you can shell out the extra money over the bluetooth upgrade its certainly worth it. No offence to anyone who has, and dont forget you can make some money back selling your old unit on. Some on ebay go for £100+ so not a big £ difference Smile

Disadvantage, it doesnt sit inplace as well without tie wraps, and the power to the module does need adapting to work Smile

I MAY be doing one for another member soon so we can see if they think its worth the money or not Smile FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's
Mantec Sump Guard, Rigid Load liner, MY10 BT upgrade.

Post #149469 2nd Nov 2012 2:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1