Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > ESP cars Nottingham
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
marsie

England 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Loire Blue
ESP cars Nottingham

I thought i should post a message about the buying experience i had with ESP Cars of long eaton Nottingham

After selling my 07 D3 to one of my neighbours i decided i wanted another FFRR. After spending several days trawling the various sites on the internet i came across a 06my Rangerover Vogue SE 3.0 for sale at ESP cars. Although higher than average mileage the car had FSH and 1 former owner so i decided i was interested. I gave them a ring and spoke to Craig in their sales department and arranged to go and have a look
The car was as described and after a good look round i decided that despite a few small niggles that i wanted the car. I then set about writing a list of all the small faults i had found including-

Dent on rear corner
tear in drivers seat
dvd player missing
scratches on lower tailgate
etc etc.

Craig assured me that all the faults would be fixed prior to sale(heard that before Rolling Eyes ) as well as a full service and 12 months mot. So i agreed on a deal and left for a week while the car was "readied". During the week i received several calls from Craig letting me know how things were going

Last friday i got a call from Craig saying the car was ready for collection so i headed off to nottingham to pick it up

To my suprise, all the jobs had been done Shocked . The seat had been repaired to a standard that would put a new car to shame. All the electrics worked as they should,the lower tailgate had been resprayed completely as well as new brake pads all round and a full valet and service

on the way home i realised i hadnt seen any headphones for the RSE or a remote control for it so another phonecall to Craig and he apologised and told me he would sort it. Today a parcel arrived with a RSE remote and a pair of headphones Thumbs Up

So if anyone is considering a used range rover (or other cars for that matter) i can highly reccomend ESP cars at nottingham and especially Craig
Its rare these days to get as good a service i recieved from these guys

BIG THUMBS UP TO ESP CARS AND ESPECIALLY CRAIG Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Paul Paul

2014 Range Rover vogue se 4.4sdv8 Loire Blue
1992 Range Rover Vogue LSE 4.2 Ardennes green

Post #156043 7th Dec 2012 8:43pm
JOKER

Scotland 

I'll second that , as that is where i got my TDV8 from after trading in the SC for it …. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up and most of the staff have been with the owners for a good number of years , on average about 15 years and more …. Thumbs Up

Post #156045 7th Dec 2012 8:59pm
marsie

England 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Loire Blue

Yes Joker, i think Craig has been there since he left school Shocked . Always a good sign as far as i am concerned, i think that if the employees are happy enough to stay, then their customer service must be fairly good? (cant imagine employees staying for years if they are constantly getting their ears bitten off by irate customers Mr. Green )

I have had about 20 cars in the last 2/3 years and this was the most straight forward and easy deal i have done in that time(private or trade!)

Credit where credit is due, i very rarely feel the need to praise anyone Confused but this is one of those rare occasions that i am happy to do just that! Thumbs Up
keep up the good work guys, i am sure i will be back Mr. Green
Paul Paul

2014 Range Rover vogue se 4.4sdv8 Loire Blue
1992 Range Rover Vogue LSE 4.2 Ardennes green

Post #156050 7th Dec 2012 9:12pm
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Of course, NKSC bought Mick's SC from them too, I shall see if he can put pen to paper about his experience too. Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #162908 8th Jan 2013 11:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1