Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > L 405 in Holland
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green
L 405 in Holland

I am currently braving the Dutch cold and decided to swing by the dealer that normally provides my parts for the FF. They had a 4.4 SDV8 with Espresso Ivory Interior and Luxor paint in HSE spec with gills and stripe in Luxor as well on the showroom floor.

For me this is the first time I "really" saw it in real live. I sat in it (didn't have time for a test drive even if that would have been possible) and I must say that I liked it in real live. Would love to drive it but this impression was still good. It looks better in real life than in even the best pics IMHO.

I definitely see myself driving one in say 5 years time when the prices come down to a (hopefully) reasonable level for me. Till then I am happy to play with the L322s maybe even the current S/C till then (depends on how long we are going to stay in Nigeria and where we go after that).

Anyway, I think it is a lovely looking car, feels nice sitting in it. I will try to get a test drive in one next to see how it feels on the road. They also had a black with the lower silver stripe only "on the hill" outside, that looked nice and when I got back to the office a black with white roof drove through the street.

All in all a very L405 ish day for me Smile MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #165175 16th Jan 2013 5:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1