Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Are 2010's worth the money
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
JOKER

Scotland 
Are 2010's worth the money

Just wondering after reading thru the forum on the troubles that are arising with the 2010 Mdl's do any of you think they are really worth buying .....

Or are the previous model years a better buy ....... 07/08/09's ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #18332 16th May 2010 8:14pm
Mr. Autobiography

2010 Range Rover Autobiography Supercharged Java Black

I hope they are worth it!
Just ordered a 2010 supercharged autobiography!

Post #18336 16th May 2010 11:00pm
Fox

United Kingdom 

It's not the troubles that would put me off, it's the alarming way they lose value in the first few years.
But then, that probably means I'm not the target audience for a new one anyway...

Having said that though, if I had to take any new car back to the garage a few times times for things to be fixed it would definately take the edge off the ownership experience.

Post #18344 17th May 2010 8:05am
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Atacama Sand

How to write this without sounding crass Question

We have a new TDV8 Vogue. Had a few (several) niggles with it when first new but then so did we on a BMW X5, a BMW 645Ci and a BMW 535d Tourer, a Toyota RAV4 and so on ............ so who knows about these complicated software based motors?

As for losing value............ if you can't afford to lose the value (or fill it with diesel), then perhaps not for you in the first place. People ask me what does it do tho the gallon. I have no idea Confused

It is 16 weeks old, has 5,350 miles on the clock, eats motorway miles, goes like stink, like riding a magic carpet, corners as good as the old RRS, commands more respect than an RRS................ makes a 'nice' (can't think of a better word) statement about you and your life style.

Can't think of what else we would buy for the money for such a commanding driving position.

Yeh they are worth it. IMHO. Whistle Currently running FFRR MY10 TDV8 3.6L and a Disco 3 XS Commercial (tank like but very effective as a Company van). Plus one mint condition Track Day Car in the form of an E36 M3 3.2L Evolution circa June 1996 with lots of go faster bits and only 52k miles on the clock! Oh, plus a few bits to make it slow down really quickly as well! Luvverly.

Post #18345 17th May 2010 9:09am
Java Jungle

Monaco 2011 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Nara Bronze

Kilovolt wrote:
How to write this without sounding crass Question

We have a new TDV8 Vogue. Had a few (several) niggles with it when first new but then so did we on a BMW X5, a BMW 645Ci and a BMW 535d Tourer, a Toyota RAV4 and so on ............ so who knows about these complicated software based motors?

As for losing value............ if you can't afford to lose the value (or fill it with diesel), then perhaps not for you in the first place. People ask me what does it do tho the gallon. I have no idea Confused

It is 16 weeks old, has 5,350 miles on the clock, eats motorway miles, goes like stink, like riding a magic carpet, corners as good as the old RRS, commands more respect than an RRS................ makes a 'nice' (can't think of a better word) statement about you and your life style.

Can't think of what else we would buy for the money for such a commanding driving position.

Yeh they are worth it. IMHO. Whistle

ABSOLUTELY AGREE Thumbs Up ....IT MAKES ME SMILE EVERY TIME I DRIVE IT Mr. Green

JJ

Post #18397 17th May 2010 10:06pm
Mr. Autobiography

2010 Range Rover Autobiography Supercharged Java Black

i think they are worth it! more discreet than a bentley flying spur and RR ghost, but can still be driven around in it and makes a very good statement when you pull up somewhere!

im having my colour coded, brake upgrade and maybe some 22"s from Revere

Post #18432 18th May 2010 5:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1