Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Air suspension - link with water?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Chauch

England 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Java Black

Ideally, I would have had it checked but the guy is now away till the 24th and seems open to an offer accepting of this and I would rather my local Indy went over it if possible.

I thought about the IID tool, although as it is a weekend toy only, there will never really be a panic situation to repair / reset anything and I can get my local man to set it up as I want. I see it is also tied to one VIN... 4.2 Supercharged Vogue SE

Post #242947 16th Feb 2014 1:31pm
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

(I think) the way that the RSW tool/cable works is that its model specific, ie l322 .....and your laptop is 'enabled' by an email link, that is to the original buyers mail only. therefore you could use it to do all manner of other l322 on same laptop. I got mine with the l322 I bought, and used the previous owners email forwarded on to me to enable my laptop to work, (PO would have to email RSW and ask for re-code etc) to use with the open downloadable software. if I sell the car, the next owner will also need to email my previous owner. as that was the email sent to the suppier of the original RSW cable 'tool' -this is how I believe it works, therefore stopping copies of cables and software on black market etc.

Post #243078 16th Feb 2014 11:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12