Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Oh Dear Not for Dan_uk's Eye's
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Mick the O2 store in Stirling has Pay as You go micro SIM's for iPhone 4 in stock, as well as micro sim's for contract users. The iphones are brilliant, it's the first smart phone I have actually been able to get access to my email on from anywhere BUT if you go overseas a lot then make sure you switch off the data-roaming otherwise you will come home to a monster phone bill! I also found to my cost that starting to download a music album in the UK for free and then not watching the phone until you arrive in France where the phone re-establishes the link and continues downloading is VERY VERY expensive............... never before have I paid so much for a music download and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers have pride of place on my playlists! Embarassed Embarassed 45 minutes data downloading on the French 3g system nearly needed a mortgage to pay off the bill! 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #26504 26th Aug 2010 6:48pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Cheers Tim , I knew about the data roaming charges as i always have to switch it off before i go abroad , unfortunately i am away this weekend ..........

Still undecided tho about the i-phone and the wife is going berky coz i keep mucking about with her's ..........

Spoke with T-MOBILE if i buy my own handset they will give me 300 mins (which i seldom use ) unlimited texts , unlimited internet for £5 a month which seems okay to me Thumbs Up Thumbs Up ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #26505 26th Aug 2010 7:32pm
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

same terms on O2 costs me £29pm............................. but I got a free iphone 4! 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #26506 26th Aug 2010 7:39pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Will decide over the weekend ........ Hate contract tarriffs prefer sim free phones Thumbs Up ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #26509 26th Aug 2010 7:49pm
Nappler

2003 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Mick the O2 store in Stirling has Pay as You go micro SIM's for iPhone 4 in stock, as well as micro sim's for contract users. The iphones are brilliant, it's the first smart phone I have actually been able to get access to my email on from anywhere BUT if you go overseas a lot then make sure you switch off the data-roaming otherwise you will come home to a monster phone bill! I also found to my cost that starting to download a music album in the UK for free and then not watching the phone until you arrive in France where the phone re-establishes the link and continues downloading is VERY VERY expensive............... never before have I paid so much for a music download and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers have pride of place on my playlists! Embarassed Embarassed 45 minutes data downloading on the French 3g system nearly needed a mortgage to pay off the bill!

But they haven't released an album for ages Laughing

I've got a 3GS, I had an N97 before and have found the iPhone much better, apart from the camera and battery life is a bit rubbish, didn't really see the point in getting the iPhone 4 as I've got the new software and never bother with video calls.

Post #26518 26th Aug 2010 9:10pm
Polux

2005 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Monte Carlo Blue

i ordered 20 for our business 6 months ago and they r great except for

FU Censored KING Censored B Censored ARD SIGNAL RECEPTION.

i would like to ram one up steve jobs arse to see the signal would be better there.

Post #27006 1st Sep 2010 7:22pm
axle

Australia 2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Rimini Red

Well, I canceled my i-Phone contract today finely had enough of OS4 and that made me not want an i-Phone 4 .
Converted the sim to a £10 a month bog standard contract and put the chip in an old Nokia 6320i and that sits in the FFRR's cradle Thumbs Up Bizarrely I want an i-Pad to do all the dicking about that I did with my i-Phones. 2008 MY Supercharged
Rimini Red / Jet
four zone climate
remote park heater
and no ugly kid windows.
magnus satis quod turpis satis

Post #27014 1st Sep 2010 7:38pm
dan_uk_1984

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Tonga Green

I did do a lol when I read this:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone 

Post #27026 1st Sep 2010 8:34pm
iT LAD

United Kingdom 

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the link Dan, that made me chuckle...

Post #27036 1st Sep 2010 11:00pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12