Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 
Grange, wootton bassett near swindon

after Grange took over from TH Whites i was told that Granges customer service was appalling so i expected the worse when mine went in for some warranty work.
as it happens the complete opposite is true, the two ladies on the customer service desk were very polite and helpful..i mainly dealt with Karen who is very friendly and professional..

my warranty work, new front discs/pads and the throttle hesitation software update were done with no quibbles...
also, since collecting the FF from the selling dealer [sturgess leicester] i have had a slight steering and back seat vibration due to unbalanced wheels ...again this was done as sturgess agreed to pay for the work..

although this is a main dealer and their prices are high , i would certainly recommend them.. ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #394787 6th Jul 2016 3:41pm
JCW

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Sumatra Black

I've just purchased my new to me L405 from here, picked up last Saturday after viewing the weekend before and agreeing the deal. There were a few issues that needed attending to, mainly bodywork I wasn't totally happy with & which was completed entirely to my satisfaction. Dealt with Lee and Vinny in sales, both totally straightforward to deal with (especially once they'd got the measure of me and realised I had half an idea about buying a car). Part ex'd my 5.0SC and was more than happy with the valuation. All in all, very happy to recommend too.

This is in absolute stark contrast to my experience with Stratstone Cheltenham, who had the SC from December 22nd until mid-March to do a rear diff and timing chain / tensioner recall. To say their ability to return calls and keep me updated was lacking is the understatement of the year. I was also blatantly lied to several times. I requested the service manager, and then dealer principal call me in order i could feedback on their customer service levels and provide a customer perspective on how they might be able to make some simple changes to improve, heard nothing. My brutally honest but entirely evidenced feedback on the LR feedback request that was emailed to me after collecting also went totally unresponded to.

Why go to the effort of requesting feedback & then doing diddly squat with it?

Post #394800 6th Jul 2016 6:51pm
Pvw10

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Firenze Red

My experience of the Cheltenham crowd is also dire, living in Gloucester it's a shame but I will never enter there door again. Many thanks
Paul

Post #394826 6th Jul 2016 9:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1