Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > My SC Vogue SE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Phil.

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Ludzy wrote:
Back onto the LPG subject. Gonna get the wife a mini to potter around in so the RR will not be used as much which I don't mind as I'm normally at work all week. If JE want 6k I may as well spend abit more and get another car. Less hassle that way I think. And Phil are you the customer that was at JE as much as the staff? The nice lady on the phone told me about a local customer that had so many problems with there FFRR SC that they were there as much as the staff. said you had terrible bad look with the SC conversion.

That's me. Infamous. You would have been speaking to the lovely Annette who has more experience of LR LPG conversions than almost anyone else in the UK.

I think you have made the right decision to buy an other car. Financially it works as well because you will have some value left in another car in a couple of years time whereas the cost of the LPG installation is generally not returned at point of sale, so you have to save in fuel costs the installation cost within your ownership. Or at least this is the prudent financial view to take and was my experience.

Enjoy your SC hassle free for what it is (a great RR by the way!) and just swap it when you get fed up of the fuel costs.

Post #46450 18th Jan 2011 9:37am
Ludzy

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue SE Supercharged Zambezi Silver

It's finally good to speak to somebody that has actually had it done. Plenty of garages say they've done the conversion with no problems but cannot actually prove it. Gonna start looking for minis once I'm back off me hols.

Cheers

Post #46483 18th Jan 2011 3:17pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123