Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > I find the LRAU site just aweful to compare 3 cars
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
CUE99T

Scotland 
I find the LRAU site just aweful to compare 3 cars

Trying to compare 3 cars all 2016/2017 AB's and the detailing in the tick lists are just all over the place. One I'm very keen on.

Do you just have to call the dealers to check what it has??

Also quick one from the people who know.....would all AB's have the same standard high spec with then a small list of other options? Any help appreciated.

I'm really struggling to just understand what the cars have!! My brain hurts!!

Also.....anyone looking for a Black VSE then please get in touch as I'll probaly blast it onto the Classifieds anyway but just in case anyone doesn't read them as I don't see many L405's on there.... all smug in my new plug!

2021 Westminster Black D300
2013 Vogue SE - gone
Some Porsche Cayenne guff pretending to be a 4x4!!
2006 Vogue
2004 Vogue
2001 Vogue

Post #489053 16th Sep 2018 9:02pm
Huwrhys

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

The dealerships are as you say, "all over the place".
No one can be bothered to fill out the form correctly and you do have to go and see the car as the sales guys rarely know what you're talking about despite it being their job to know!
When I saw my 405 AB in the dealers I was asked to have a look round to see if there's anything I wanted sorted out. I explained that I didin't have to as they would be doing the 165 point check. They didn't even take care of the stuff I pointed out!
I'm still getting things sorted three months later and have it booked in on 1/10 for some bodywork they didn't do and a replacement deployable tow bar they fitted for me. I haven't lost my cool with them because there's no point, I'll get the repairs sorted and never darken their door again. I went there because I thought the price was good getting a 17MY for £66k was a good price compared to what I'd been looking at. The infotainment system is sorted and works pretty much as it should. You're right with the kit, the AB gets most of the stuff with the "extra's" being generally the nail on stuff. I would have had a car with the deployable side steps if I could have but too late now. Things like park assist are an extra but who needs it really?
I love my AB and once the body is painted all one colour I'll have it machine polished and sealed. Jobs a goodun.
Thumbs Up

Post #489470 21st Sep 2018 1:32pm
Foz01

United Kingdom 

Whats the details on the VSE?

I am also looking about and the amount of spec variances and cost variance between similar cars is crazy!

Post #489893 25th Sep 2018 7:16am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1