Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > I love my Range Rover - Still
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
elpeede

England 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zambezi Silver

Dan I have to say I was thinking of a post along these lines myself. Despite recently having my head turned by bling 110's I have to say the FFRR still steals my heart. The down side to forums like this is mainly people post with "issues" with the vehicle... which doesn't really do the day to day experience justice.
I have had my fair share of hits for repairs and alot of preventative maintainance with my FFRR but of all the cars I've owned it is AWESOME. I can turn up at work and be "king of the Castle" Very Happy ... on the days its my turn to drive to the pub the FFRR makes it all ok Cool The trips with the Caravan are a breeze and the FFRR really sells its self in this respect.
It is akin to driving down the fast lane on your favorite sofa. Every now and then I venture in to other brands.. through work... and think myself extremely lucky getting back in the FFRR when I begin to accept its features as normal its a quick reminder that its AWESOME despite now being 7 years old.
Recent motorway commutes have turned in to sport.. so far my personal best is 32mpg ...dare I say it ... with the air con off. A recent check of the tyre pressure showed them to be under so that should improve yet again next time I have the pleasure of a motorway trip. Be cool - air con is back on Laughing ooo that reminds me.. I have the water shedder to fit... which is akin to a opaque posh bag and sticky seal .. what was I saying about Landrovers soloutions to a leak being a Mac Rolling Eyes 2010 Disco XS TDV6, 2009 Freelander 2 GS

Previous Landrover products -1990 110 TDI CSW, 2003 TD6 Vogue - RRC TD Vogue, RRC v8 Fleetline, Disco ES V8 LPG, 101 Ambulance "Morph", 1964 SIIa Auto Powered by Jag 4.2 Lump - "Percy".

Post #49419 9th Feb 2011 12:16am
Gazellio @ Prestige Cars

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover SE Td6 Zermatt Silver

As Dan says "Aircon on at all times" ........ (or buy a Fiat 500) Wink

Post #49420 9th Feb 2011 12:21am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12