Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Welcome to fullfatrr.com - introduce yourself here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 214 of 282 <123 ... 213214215 ... 280281282>
Print this entire topic · 
Henda

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Zambezi Silver

Pretty much the same LR problems but keep on top of servicing and use all the toys and enjoy Thumbs Up

Post #500244 1st Jan 2019 1:58pm
nigethecat

Scotland 

Thanks gents, looking forward to some banter in due course once I have taken the plunge Smile

Post #500245 1st Jan 2019 2:56pm
Jakes

Australia 2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

Hi all,

I am just about to conclude a deal on an MY19 SDV8 Autobiography. I have found your site very useful and a great help. I shall post pictures of my delivery experience and the journey of buying one over the past 12 months (as a result of WLTP matters).

Post #500288 2nd Jan 2019 5:25am
Carl 40BMI RRSC

England 2005 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC V8 Java Black
New to FFRR ownership and petrol all at the same time

Hi there everyone! Can’t wait to get started. Just bought my first ever petrol motor and started with my first ever RR and thought why not buy a FFRR 4.2 SC, so I did 😂👍 it’s a 2005 Vogue SE with 126 on clock. It’s not without its problems though so I’ll be on here a fair bit I’m guessing 🤷‍♂️ I’m going from the 5 spoke 22”’s today back to original size of 20”’s.

Post #500290 2nd Jan 2019 7:29am
Devilish

United Kingdom 

Hi folks, Thinking about a RR so thought I would have a wander around, .

Post #500944 8th Jan 2019 6:33pm
Mikem

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Atacama Sand

Hi all just joined the forum today , I’ve had my 2009 facelift 3.6 vogue for a few months really liking it as I needed a higher car to get in and out due to a back injury it certainly fits the bill been looking around the forum and decided it’s time to join Cheers Mike

Post #501394 13th Jan 2019 12:03pm
madrat

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Causeway Grey

Hi All,
After years of Land Rover ownership I've finally joined the FFRR club with our 2011. Loving all the useful information and hope to be able to contribute as well in due course.

All the best,
Duncan

Post #501425 13th Jan 2019 4:08pm
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

welcome all to the forum and wiki... Thumbs Up

Post #501430 13th Jan 2019 5:18pm
cozzy

England 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

Hi all, all new to ffrr ownership and to this site !!

Best wishes,

Cozzy.

Post #501660 15th Jan 2019 3:17pm
Foz01

United Kingdom 

Hi there, currently selling our Mercedes ML which as been a good family car for the last few years, now on the hunt for a 16/17 L405 car to see us over the next few years!

Looking at both diesel engine options, a deployable towbar would be nice to drag the racecar about Smile

Post #501879 17th Jan 2019 11:55am
Anvil

United Kingdom 
Dorset Newbie!

Hi All,
Been lurking on this forum for a little while and have had loads of fun trawling through previous posts. Thanks so far for all the Gems of info! Must say it seems a thoroughly nice, helpful and down to earth community.
I'm in the Market for a new car and a Rangie is high on my list right now. Being a typical bloke, I like to research things to the nth degree before taking the plunge, -particulalry where impact to my wallet is concerned!

Had sports cars most of my life ranging from Japanese imports to a TVR Griffith 500. Spent the last few years tied to a wonderful but ultimately boring family estate to accomodate finances and my new daughter......
I've had 1 foray into the 4x4 world with a Mitsu Shogun Evolution for a few years. (Must say it was hilarious and one of the cars I most miss).

So: On the menu and within my price range at the moment is either a 3.6TD or the 4.2 S/C. My leanings are to the S/C due to my yearning for as much grunt as I can afford, but I'm still learning! No doubt lots of questions from me in the appropriate sections in the next few weeks! I Look forward to speaking with you!

Simon.

Post #502009 18th Jan 2019 4:59pm
KM

Hi and pics of my RR

Hi,

Here's some pics of my new (to me) Autobiography V8. 16MY, bought approved used from Farnell Guiseley, near Leeds who I must say were very good. Better part ex value than I normally get from main dealers and prepped the car well.

This is my fourth range rover. I've had a silver 09 L322 Vogue SE V8, a silver 13 L405 Vogue SE V6 and a black 15 L405 Vogue SE V6. Wife has also had a black 12 L320 Sport HSE and a white 15 L538 Evoque Autobiography but now drives a red/black pack 17 L550 Disco Sport HSE Dynamic Lux.

I like to buy at 2 – 3 years old with the 2 year warranty and then swap them 2 – 3 years later. Seems the best compromise re depreciation costs and security of some warranty.

So, this is my first Autobiography and first 4.4 V8. Have to say I tend to agree with someone on here (Basil Fawlty or Alistair?) that the Vogue SE is the sweet spot of the range but having sampled those pillow like winged headrests on the Autobiography I'm not sure I could live with anything less ever again!

The auto access height and the front seat heating operation via the climate buttons are also a big step forward from my previous L405's. It was a pain waiting for the screen to load before being able to put the seat heating on. First world problems, eh!

Loving the V8 after two V6's – though they're both great engines – and I'm getting mid to high 30's on my 100 mile M62 round trip daily commute. I can live with that!

I'm also loving being back in silver after black (never again!)

Always enjoyed reading forum over the years – interesting, informative and entertaining. So, thanks to one and all.

K

Post #502129 19th Jan 2019 5:23pm
Trebro

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover SE Td6 Adriatic Blue
Hi from hampshire

Hi
I'm really a series & defender guy but have just bought my second classic (my first having been languishing in the carport for about 4 years awaiting a body off resto)

The newbie is a 81 2 door Aussie import with a Chrysler 3 speed auto, only bit of rust on the whole truck I can find after an hour crawling around it is a pea size whole in the centre of the drivers floor, otherwise body and chassis is great, all organs paint, engine, box and drivetrain generally all seem very good from what I can tell of 5 mins driving it around an industrial estate, but the interior is rough and the ancillary electrics have been f Censoredd with by someone down under.

On the face of it it looks like a fairly easy recommissioning job.......famous last words maybe?

It's not yet registered with dvla so I'm hoping to gleam some info on certain aspects of the v55....

Post #502148 19th Jan 2019 7:40pm
Neiledgar

United Kingdom 
New member!

Hi guys, just thought I would say hi, I'm a retired disabled guy, living in Lockerbie, south Scotland, and wanted to be part of a group of similar minded guys who have a love of Landrovers in general, my personal preference being the L322 Range Rover. I look forward to joining in on this site and if can be of any help, give me a shout. I have over 40 years for classic and vintage vehicle restoration, including most types of Landrovers, I've picked up a bit of knowledge on them, and other marques, so if you have any questions or want any advice in my field, please feel free to contact me. Thanks guys, I'm pleased to be part of your growing community!

Post #502356 22nd Jan 2019 2:07am
Optimaplus

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

Hi gents just found this forum not new to land rovers lots of very interesting info here Smile

Post #502357 22nd Jan 2019 2:23am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 214 of 282 <123 ... 213214215 ... 280281282>