Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > SC AB Dynamic Test Drive
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Lyonhead

Wales 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Loire Blue

If this accreditation is correct then it is the way to go forward, but why has it take so Long Question

4 years ago i wanted to go for an SVR. At the time there was no vehicles for test drive, dealerships words “ only 1 in Park Lane but there was no chance of getting that here” Censored
I eventually bit the bullet and bought an SVR without seeing one in the flesh, with reservations as the Stratstone dealerships in Wales knew very little of the product, and after 9 month wait it arrived. Fantastic car, but the seats were soooo unforgiving and after a year I decided to get rid and purchase my first FF, and an SVA-D.
Again, no possibility of a test drive whatsoever and still limited knowledge I decided why use only Stratstone but use somewhere else, foolishly thinking all dealerships were the same with the previous cars I had bought.

Oh how wrong was I, used carwow, got in contact with Matford of Exeter, who gave me a fantastic deal all round and the rep. knew a lot more.
So to add, not only the order process was totally different to the previous 5 RR’s I had bought before but he know a lot more about SVO and what can be offered.

With the help of this forum as well, a visit to the Oxford Road Design Suite at SVO was arranged and Bespoke Items were ordered as well Whistle which COULD have been offered for the SVR. Censored

I’m extremely happy with my car, 91/2 month wait, the new emission regulation tests didn’t help, ended up being a 19MY and happy with Matford Exeter, so much so that 2 recalls had to be carried out and I drove a 300 mile round trip to get these done, with Stratstone Cardiff less than a mile from where I live Shocked Shocked
Ive mentioned this to anyone and everyone connected with LR, on this forum and on feedback requests and speaking to Managers, you never know.......... they actually might be listening to customers Whistle Whistle Whistle

Post #505453 17th Feb 2019 12:16pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

Matford Land Rover, Exeter have a 4.4 rating on Google. That is quite high for a JLR dealer! My nearest dealer is 3.3 and the dealer I bought my last LR from is barely better at 3.6. Lookers Battersea is 2.5! Dick Lovett Melksham is 4.8 stars. Bow down

My experience of shopping around for the L405 has been simply that I know significantly more about it than the sales staff. I figure it's because they spend all day selling Ewoks and Disco Sports, so they don't get as much experience on the more expensive models, let alone SVO vehicles.

Post #505490 17th Feb 2019 6:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12