Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > CostCo wboys (just a short story)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Cavalier

2011 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Orkney Grey
CostCo wboys (just a short story)

Got up on Saturday morning for a trip to Coventry, took the Rover out of the garage only to notice the rear kerb side tyre was very soft, checked the pressure, 20psi should have been 36psi. So pumped it up and took a chance on my trip. When I got home the pressure was still correct, but to be on the safe side I ran down to the local CostCo who advertise puncture repair, valve and balance for £9 something. Well what a carrey on, I watched through the viewing window as 2 technitions tried to Jack the fullfat up at the back, one attempt approaching the car from the rear ended up after much pumping of the leaver with Jack skidding forward leaving the car firmly on the ground, another attempt this time from the side of the car trying to a point on the rear suspension. I couldn't take anymore of this and start hammering on the window to get their attention, but they were oblivious to me, so I walked through the door to speak to them. OMG it was like trying to get past a doctors receptionist, you can't come in here etc. Anyway I got the message across (use the jacking points) only to be told Range Rovers do not have dedicated jacking points.
Well I think they got the arse with me by now, told me I had a leak from the valve and they where not prepared to fit another in case they damaged the tyre. What a waste of time. Moral of this story.

"Do not take your Range Rover to the CostCowboys"

Post #507116 3rd Mar 2019 12:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1