Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Sold] My 2003 Vogue for sale, now£2250 sorry no offers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Clivefog

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black
[Sold] My 2003 Vogue for sale, now£2250 sorry no offers

I may have just the FF for you, only £2,250 * reduced as I negotiated a reduction in the purchase price due to an add on not being fitted as stated! Who needs a dog guard anyway with a Chihuahua?

It is a 2003 4.4 V8 petrol.

Four matching tyres (5 if you include the spare).

It is black with grey leather and the non wood dash. Drug dealer tinting in the rear.

121,000 miles, MOT until 20 July 2020.

Heated seats and steering wheel, cruise control, climate control + other Vogue bits

Tow ball used by me to tow a light trailer, not sure about previous owners. Original and multi point included.

20" alloys which have been powder coated in dark grey - spare is still standard silver.

Pixels have been repaired although one row still missing, original radio with 6 CD multichanger, original savnav but it gets you there.
TV and reversing camera. Normal parking sensors.

In the 3 years I've had it it has had a gearbox flush, rebuilt rear diff, various steering bushing replaced along with two new OEM front suspension struts, rebuilt air compressor, adjustable steering bush replaced (now squeaking again but I have a spare), new alternator, new water pump and new belt tensioner. And probably more that I've forgot!

New hand brake shoes to fitted for last MOT, new front discs and pads included as the old ones are still good.

All fluids changed well before they need to.

I don't have a wad of paper work as I intended to run it until it died, my wife wanted a a Motorhome so change of plans and I don't need a tow vehicle any more.

Yes it does have very minor blemish here and there, as you would expect of a 120,000 mile car.

It does have a small engine oil leak which may need resolving, mentioned on every MOT don't drip on the road, just saying so you know.

I have a trade in of £2,950.00 against an ex demonstrator RAV4 if you can match that and collect by next Saturday it will all yours along with a further 2 spare wheels and a box of gearbox oil ready for a drain and refill. May have a few other bits to include.
Clive North Bristol

Hope to have photos later today

Last edited by Clivefog on 30th Jan 2020 11:14pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #541850 25th Jan 2020 12:54pm
Clivefog

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge