Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > £4k Deposit Contribution Disappeared..........
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Bill

United Kingdom 

SS.Lyria wrote:
I do wonder how they keep a straight face when they offer rates in excess of 10% in these days of low interest rates Neutral

The sales guys used to work for a bank & they learned not to laugh when offering deposit accounts with less than 0.002 % for using my money...

Thieving bar stewards Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #544081 16th Feb 2020 11:44am
Bigglez

2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Carpathian Grey

Blimey. They are overpriced enough even with the contribution.

I bought mine in Dec with the contribution - used LR finance and then refinanced at 5.5% with Paragon 3 days later.

Problem is - could I find a single one either at a dealer or trade that could match my spec and miles (stolen last month) and the 2yrs of warranty I got for anything less than about £5k more. Could I Censored . And I bought from a main dealer.

If they’ve taken that away then I’d have no hope if I was still looking.

I’m now in an RS6 avant - nowhere near as lovely a place to sit - not as quiet - nor quite as effortless on the motorway but the only thing I wanted as I couldn’t trust the security on the FF and LR simply would not stop bleating on about warranty breaches if you stuck a ghost and another tracker on. But could not bring myself to drive another 4x4 that would be not as nice and even less fun to drive. I loved my short time in my L405.

So sad I’m not in an FF but will be back I’m sure when they sort their Censored out. Still tempted to do them over by telling watchdog they have main dealers fitting stuff and saying it’s fine and the LR themselves will say it’s not. I had the most pathetic “it’s not our fault” call after I called in and made them squirm for 45 mins. It literally was like a 5YR old trying to cover its arse when it’s been caught doing something it shouldn’t.

For those looking at finance - an indication of how poorly finance companies view FF’s - same age and mileage FF as my RS6 (65 plate)- GMFV after 3yrs on FF - £17K - RS6 - £24K!!

Plus I got a £256 REFUND for the last 6 months of my insurance when I put the RS6 on even though I’d just claimed for my FF’s theft. Rolling with laughter 2016MY Carpathian 4.4SDV8 Autobiography (Stolen) 😡
2010MY Buck Blue 3.6TDV8 Vogue. Gone but not forgotten.

Post #544977 24th Feb 2020 9:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12