Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > eBay & Bargain Spots > Full Underbody Protection ( missing some brackets apparently
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
axle

Australia 2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Rimini Red
Full Underbody Protection ( missing some brackets apparently

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-L322...27ce89a65c 2008 MY Supercharged
Rimini Red / Jet
four zone climate
remote park heater
and no ugly kid windows.
magnus satis quod turpis satis

Post #161399 2nd Jan 2013 10:24pm
JohnnyDangerous

England 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

Ideal for that school run !!!! Whistle Been on there a while now One day your life will flash before your eyes......................................make sure yours is worth watching!

Post #161401 2nd Jan 2013 10:26pm
kingpleb

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Bonatti Grey

Good bloke to deal with but I think he has upped his prices a little since I bought mine as I got my front sump for £90 and £15 to Mantec or refitting kit which is a load of bolts but specially moulded arch grabs Sad

If he sold the other bits separately I'd be tempted but I think or £300 if rather buy 3 more front sump guards and create a whole underbody skis plate aka Dakar/WRC style as that jut protects the fuel tank and rear exhaust box area. But strangely the middle one seems I be the transfer box protector. Ultra rare and Mantec have no stock of them.

I think his name is Mark and his business seems to be putting some LRE vehicles back into road going condition.

Like I said can't rate him highly enough. If anyone wants the sump guard fitting I can do it in about an hour now Smile loads of plastic bits come off to fit it on and I think its 8mm ally maybe 7mm but its frigging thick as when in north Wales last I caught something on it in low range, checked, pushed forward a little and it both front wheels off the ground, just! Before reversing off. It didn't bend break or creak and that gouge isn't even the worst one on the plate so I can only imagine what cause the worst one on the car it was on before mine! They are all used items so bear that in mind though iirc they can be almost mirror polished like some disco boys have done or painted black and then touched back up everytime you come back from laning Smile

Who's going to be the next brave soul to take an l322 off road then Wink

Also I think this is for 2002-2006 models only as the front plate is different but the only way to tell is to get him to flip it over and check what parts are at the leading edge Smile FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's
Mantec Sump Guard, Rigid Load liner, MY10 BT upgrade.

Post #161424 2nd Jan 2013 11:18pm
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

kingpleb wrote:
Good bloke to deal with but I think he has upped his prices a little since I bought mine as I got my front sump for £90 and £15 to Mantec or refitting kit which is a load of bolts but specially moulded arch grabs Sad

If he sold the other bits separately I'd be tempted but I think or £300 if rather buy 3 more front sump guards and create a whole underbody skis plate aka Dakar/WRC style as that jut protects the fuel tank and rear exhaust box area. But strangely the middle one seems I be the transfer box protector. Ultra rare and Mantec have no stock of them.

I think his name is Mark and his business seems to be putting some LRE vehicles back into road going condition.

Like I said can't rate him highly enough. If anyone wants the sump guard fitting I can do it in about an hour now Smile loads of plastic bits come off to fit it on and I think its 8mm ally maybe 7mm but its frigging thick as when in north Wales last I caught something on it in low range, checked, pushed forward a little and it both front wheels off the ground, just! Before reversing off. It didn't bend break or creak and that gouge isn't even the worst one on the plate so I can only imagine what cause the worst one on the car it was on before mine! They are all used items so bear that in mind though iirc they can be almost mirror polished like some disco boys have done or painted black and then touched back up everytime you come back from laning Smile

Who's going to be the next brave soul to take an l322 off road then Wink

Also I think this is for 2002-2006 models only as the front plate is different but the only way to tell is to get him to flip it over and check what parts are at the leading edge Smile

Will, what are the sump guards worth? As i have 3 or 4 of them here and don't have a clue what they are worth...

Craig Thumbs Up

Post #161429 2nd Jan 2013 11:27pm
kingpleb

Do you want a pm Craig Wink FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's

Post #161430 2nd Jan 2013 11:28pm
JohnnyDangerous

England 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

I might be up for 1 !!!!! One day your life will flash before your eyes......................................make sure yours is worth watching!

Post #161432 2nd Jan 2013 11:29pm
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

kingpleb wrote:
Do you want a pm Craig Wink

Thank you sir Thumbs Up

Post #161435 2nd Jan 2013 11:31pm
kingpleb

On its way ctc Smile FFRR MY06 facelift With TDV8 Alloys Zeros/ATR's

Post #161445 3rd Jan 2013 12:25am
speedymarktd6

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black

Ive got a tank guard and exhaust guard for sale all complete with nuts and bolts onto no6 Range Rover

Everyone needs a hobby

Post #161593 3rd Jan 2013 2:38pm
chicrange

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover SE Td6 Adriatic Blue

Hi
I just seen a message from quiet a while back regard the tank guard and exhaust guard you once had for sale. Can you guide me where I can buy them please?

I have an L322 Vogue 3.0L

Thanks

Post #553880 14th May 2020 4:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1