Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > How to identify if Euro 6?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Bill

United Kingdom 

No chance of any huge improvements, by saying no new diesel /petrol post 2032, rather takes away the incentive for any great advances in technology as R&D will be spent on electric...

Great shame as so much progress was being made . Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #557161 10th Jun 2020 11:55am
Wilpert

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

FWIW ,

Im in the market ATM for a vogue SE or AB and very nearly bought a 65 plate SDV8 i checked with TFL and ULEZ sites and all said its OK, "no charge" it was registered october 2015, dealer said bristol amd leeds say no charge too, yet the V5 says euro 5!

When i spoke to the ULEZ people they said even if it says no charge, it can be subject to change anytime as they may have gone by date registered and not engine emissions.

It made alarm bells ring and now I know why the seler in yorkshire took the car in from Essex, I spoke to a 4 x 4 dealership in Essex and they said all Euro 5 and lower are being sold on to northern dealers, as the prices will drop like a stone down south due to ULEZ.

Its opened my eyes and now if i can afford a PHEV I will go for it, even if it is a lesser spec.

Post #558831 24th Jun 2020 1:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12