Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Using Webasto software
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
drakes

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Using Webasto software

I have been trying to use the Webasto software to solve a problem with my FBH. There is lots of info on the Disco 3 site about how to use the software but the problem I am having is to get it to connect to the heater. I have 3 of these heaters, 1 in my Defender ( I think from an old Rover 75 ) which works perfectly but will not connect to the software. 1 in my RR which does not work and will not connect to the software and 1 from a BMW E39 which connects to the software and wil run on the bench using the software. Any suggestions from someone who has managed to use the software on a L322 would be appreciated. The problem with the heater in the RR according to the LR software at my local indie is that there is a fault with the glowplug but I know this is not the case as I have swapped the glowplug with the one from the Defender and the Defender heater still works and the RR still does not work and still shows as a glowplug fault. I was hoping the Webasto software would tell me more or is there something about the RR heaters that stop the talking to the software. I have a IIDtool and all I am getting from that is error E7 on the test function and the heater does not appear in the live values at all.
I know these heaters are great bits of kit, the Defender one has worked faultlessly for 14 years and it was second hand when fitted.

Keith 2010 3.6TDV8 Stornoway Grey/ Black interior - gone
2005 4.4V8 (M62) Bonatti Grey/ Parchment interior - gone
1998 4.6HSE Blue/ Cream interior (can't remember exact colours) - gone
1977 White - gone (should have kept)

Post #563527 4th Aug 2020 10:38am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1