Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Audio Issues
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Closerthanmost

England 
Audio Issues

I've looked at every post on this forum regarding audio issues, but can't find anything that is like mine, although I'm happy to be pointed at one I have missed

I've had issues in the past with the sound just disappearing, but it always came back and was put down to, well, being a Range Rover.

This time however, it's different.

Got in the car, started it up, radio came on for a split second and then went off again.

Now, my audio menu, is stuck on Radio, if I select any of the others DAB, TV, CD etc, the screen beeps as if it's accepted the input, but nothing happens. I can't select any of the radio stations, and I get no sound.

If I go to the Phone screen, it's all connected, and I can make calls, except that I get no audio.

Nav screen works, but I get no audio at all

Voice Command button does nothing

Have checked rear left cubby and BT module, all is dry and since i can make calls I assume it's not that that is suspect.

Does the amp (under the floor bit by the cubby right ?) control everything sound related and is it likely that it's fried.....something good came on as I was driving home the night before (Insomnia, Faithless) and the volume was up rather high, too high for a man of my age if truth be told.

I'm going to try pulling the fuses tomorrow, and then I guess checking all the connections on the amp. Any other ideas ?

Thanks in advance
Andy

Post #563507 3rd Aug 2020 10:03pm
Closerthanmost

England 

Checked all the likely fuses and nothing awry. Then checked the rear ones and still nothing. Then next time I started the car up it all came to life again.

Strange motors. Thanks for all your help.

Post #563642 5th Aug 2020 8:20am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1