Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Queue Assist
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
supershuttle

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor
Queue Assist

Today I got into a long traffic queue and I thought Idea Queue Assist! Idea so I pressed plenty of buttons and even looked at the manual but I didn't get it to work, is there a trick to it? or does my 2013 AB not have it? It's got the Radar Controlled Cuise thingy etc but does it need more as I was doing less than 10mph its impossible to set the cruise to such a low speed so I assumed that Queue Assist would come on instead but it didn't. As I say the manual is not very clear. Geoff

Post #565906 30th Aug 2020 5:44pm
diesel Dave

England 2015 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Hi Geoff, not 100% sure you have it, but I think you do. You have to be doing a minimum of 20 MPH to activate it, then you get a little yellow symbol on the dash to say it’s locked onto the car in front, takes a bit to trust it, and you always need to be ready to take over, but I find it does work and makes for much more relaxed driving in a queue. You can also change the distance off the toggle on the steering wheel, you get 1 to 4 bars depending on the distance you want to be from the car in front.

Post #565908 30th Aug 2020 6:18pm
Martin2

England 
Re: Queue Assist

Diesel Dave is right, you need to be doing 20mph to activate it, which is annoying. The trick is to remember as you’re slowing down as you approach a queue. MY23 Panamera E-Hybrid
MY19 SDV8 Autobiography - Sold

Post #565911 30th Aug 2020 6:37pm
supershuttle

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor

Thanks guys my eyes are opened it just works like the cruise control it doesn't matter what speed you set (so long as you can set one) then as with the cruise if the car in front slows down you do and of course I would speed up if the car in front moved off but only to the maintained distance - EUREKA Idea Idea Geoff

Post #565914 30th Aug 2020 7:15pm
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

And don't set it to 60MPH then approach a stationary queuing car Geoff! That may have another very unsettling effect sir!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Post #565953 31st Aug 2020 9:34am
Ukandrewf

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Carpathian Grey

i suspect you don't have it? i think was an option?

on my 2011 model cruise wouldn't work under 20mph (wa sit 30?) and it would ping for driver to take over.

my 2017 i've never noticed having to be a certain speed for queue assist to work but then i'm often in cruise control anyway so as the speed drops down it automatically brakes right down to zero where it is held and you have to press accelerator to restart. It's not a feature you have to enable just when you see a queue it's part of the cruise control in effect.

I have to say that the cruise on 2017 RR AU is amazing and i find reduces my tiredness on long drives massively.

Andrew --
On my third Full Fat RR
there's nothing like it.

Post #567107 15th Sep 2020 7:58am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1