Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L405) > 5th year service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
adara

Romania 2019 Range Rover Vogue 2.0 PHEV Santorini Black

This is the official 5 years service sheet downloaded for my car... Not much trouble for them when the time comes...

https://www.fullfatrr.com/gallery/albums/u...ervice.pdf 2019 Vogue P400e

Post #583774 15th Feb 2021 7:00am
Drksde

United Kingdom 

Hi thanks for all the replies.

I have talked to Edenbridge main dealer and they have said that LR have removed the fixed price servicing and that is not something they offer any more, but they have reduced their quote from 880 ish down to £687.48. The lady on the phone was not too knowledgeable but when I asked her if the price included dynamic response service she said yes hesitantly.
I then called Wimbledon land rover service centre who I think are authorised main dealer but don't sell cars? They quoted 680 and he said the 5th year service is a big one, includes replacing the reservoir expansion tank, transfer box fluids and dynamic response fluids along with the usual.

Also they would pick and drop my car off from my home address down the a3.
Just wondering if anyone here has used Wimbledon land rover service centre? As I have used Edenbridge LR for my sport and the l405 and have been with them for 7 years. Thanks for your replies!

Post #583876 15th Feb 2021 5:21pm
Andy S

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Aintree Green

Drkside, who did you speak to at Edenbridge? See my earlier post on this thread, I didn’t pay the price you quoted. You have to be careful when phoning. It defaults to a call centre in Basingstoke so I always insist on being put through to the service department at Edenbridge. You then end up speaking to people who will be more amenable especially if you’re an existing customer. Explain what you want and ask them to quote a price. I find Dan or Elliott really helpful.

Post #583911 15th Feb 2021 7:57pm
Drksde

United Kingdom 

Andy S wrote:
Mine was done in August. Total bill including MoT and 4Wheel alignment was £569. Invoice refers to “Land Rover 3plus J3P pricing scheme-£415 inc VAT.

Wow!! Andy S that's a great price. I got through to someone called Zoe, to be honest it is usually Elliot who handles my cars, perhaps I should try and call again. Was yours also also 5 year service? Did they include the dynamic response fluid and transfer box service too ... if so thats a fantastic price! Shocked

Post #583948 15th Feb 2021 10:21pm
Andy S

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Aintree Green

Well the car was 5 years old and supplied new by Harwoods and I bought it as an AU from their Pulborough branch, so they should know what was required. The invoice doesn’t mention dynamic fluid or transfer box service, so I’m surmising that wasn’t looked at. I’m not unduly worried; these guys have looked after me for over 20 years and I’ve never had a problem with them. They tell me if something needs doing and know I will query it if it’s going to be pricey. My L322 got to just shy of 80k miles in their care and they always let me know what needed doing, so I trust them to do the same again with this car.

Post #583998 16th Feb 2021 12:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123