Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic - Other Cars > Panamera 4s Diesel - ‘new, old stock’
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
elbitrevnoc

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Td6 Buckingham Blue
Panamera 4s Diesel - ‘new, old stock’

Anyone have any advice or experience they could share with me please?

I have come across the opportunity to buy a very well spec’d car from a reputable independent dealer. Story is that Porsche cancelled pending sales of diesel Panamera during the emissions scandal and that some cars stayed at the factory, unused. They were then registered in Germany, but not sold, in December 2019.

Dealer has bought in a few of these cars, now on a Uk ‘69 plate and with delivery mileage only. Cars are effectively new, (delivered still in protective plastic), although actually 3 years old and a model no longer produced. On the face of it it’s an opportunity to buy a top spec car at a massive discount, but I’m also conscious that it’s difficult to understand what the actual value of the car is - compared with that of a normal used car, with low mileage. Cars are absolutely UK standard in every way and I have accessed the Porsche online configuration code for the car.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience of this type of purchase and is there anything else I should bear in mind? I’m tempted, but don’t know if I could be buying into any future problems. My plan would be to hold on to it for a good few years, so I don’t have any immediate concerns about future value. 2014 3.0 SDV6 Sport HSE Corris Grey with Ebony/Cirrus
GONE - 2012 TdV8 Westminster Orkney/Ivory
GONE - 2012 3.0 SDV6 Sport HSE Luxury Orkney Grey/Ivory
GONE - 2006 3.0 Td6 Vogue SE Buckingham Blue/Parchment

Post #588673 24th Mar 2021 9:11am
Kot

United Kingdom 

Value my car free---autotrader 2018 SE SDV8 4.4 Byron Blue

Post #588684 24th Mar 2021 9:35am
Bl4ckD0g

Netherlands 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

Make certain you get the build sheet and compare that to the car. Not the order form, the build sheet. Also I would want to know more about this first registration in Germany. That doesn’t seem to make sense. As such are the cars classed as imports then and not UK cars? If so you could end up with troubles on finding them through ULEZ zones. I would also want to see the actually v5 registration form for them.

And ultimately price/discount. It has to be really good to consider it. They are lovely cars, I would be interested myself 🤣

Post #588690 24th Mar 2021 11:01am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1