Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > 2007 No Dvd for Sat Nav
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Dale-s

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC V8 Barolo Black
2007 No Dvd for Sat Nav

Hi, new to the FFRR world, infact new to RR full stop. Just bought a 2007 4.2 Vogue SE but it didn't come with a Sat Nav dvd. Can anyone advise me if I buy just an 2021 update disc this will work or will I need to have all previous updates first? Silly question but I'm not sure how this system works. Does it download each new disc or does it work from direct read.

Also, the TV is obviously analogue, any cheap digital fixes I can look to buy?

Any help will be much appreciated

Post #590873 11th Apr 2021 11:08am
Highroller

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Welcome to FFRR world. With regards to the TV Tuner, this is the one that I used & a copy of my post when I changed mine :

You should be able to use any year DVD for the SAT NAV, but i don't think you can get a 2021 disc. May be wrong. Any how good luck Thumbs Up

****Now fitted a new tuner & it works perfectly. Lots of channels & good picture quality.
Managed to get one of flea bay for under �200.
Added the picture of both units, The one you need is on the right XRA500220. Make sure it has the following No's on the label. Any tuner with the numbers starting +H42 19C063 A* (the + could be any letter or digit * will be a letter between A and E) will work.

Although I had to take out everything within the NSR boot area, it was straight forward.
The new unit was a direct replacement & bolts in the exact spot. I did take photos as i went & labelled everything as I went.

Post #590875 11th Apr 2021 11:30am
lschwarcz

United States 2009 Range Rover Autobiography 4.2 SC V8 Bournville
Re: 2007 No Dvd for Sat Nav

Hopefully it's just a case of a missing DVD for your navigation. In my case the issue was the navigation DVD drive was broken. The DVD was still in it but it didn't work for me.

Out here in the USA it's a lot cheaper to buy a used navigation DVD drive on eBay than to get it repaired. Close to $600 USD to repair and I bought a used one for $60 USD that works perfectly.

I don't know if it's the same over there but for the USA map DVDs the newest that was available from Land Rover was 2012 and even those are not available. For us the only official option is to find a used one. As you would guess, the newer the more expensive they get.

Good luck!
Larry. 2009 Range Rover L322 Autobiography
Bournville/Ivory
Save lives, give blood.

Post #590941 11th Apr 2021 10:07pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1