Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > Check your online service history
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Harmy

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor
Check your online service history

On checking my online service history quite out of the blue I noted a new entry for my car which was totally incorrect. The entry was dated 8th April and the mileage was over 129,000 miles this is totally incorrect because my car has only just turned 52,000 miles and I had been nowwhere near the Land Rover Retailer who is in the outer London area.

On contacting the Retailer by email they weren't really interested including the Service Manager who advised me that there we three registration numbers linked to my car so it was a DVLA error and that I should contact them to get the issue fixed. I pointed out that Land Rover Topix requires the vehicle chassis number for entry and access to all Topix functions, I was then advised that they would speak with the Topix team for a fix.

After a weekend of nothing happening I emailed the Service Manager for an update, he replied that it was still being investigated.

I then replied that I wanted a resolution by 5pm that day as I beleived they had falsified my history and devalued my car and that I would seek legal advice, no reply but strangely by 5pm that day the incorrect entry had gone from Topix without explanation.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR SERVICE HISTORY REGULARLY

Post #592357 25th Apr 2021 5:18pm
jumpin mouse

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Aruba

How do I do this please?

Post #592394 26th Apr 2021 6:46am
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

enter your VIN and away you go,

https://osh.landrover.com/ ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #592397 26th Apr 2021 7:15am
Kot

United Kingdom 

When I bought mine a month ago, even though it was a LR approved car, I still paid for a HPI check with all details, think it was about £15.
Well worth it, it came back, there was a huge milage discrepancy in the middle part of its life, it was obvious looking through all the LR services that there was a mistake in inputting the milage during a service/warranty work.

Also there was another shock when it also confirmed, that it had HP against it!!! after more research I was told by Lombard that its usual that traders have this registered against the car till car is sold & transferred to the new owner.

The dealer was reluctant, but I told him, "only you the official dealer who made the mistake can rectify this by forwarding a letter with proof of service with correct milage history". Even a week after I bought the Car I kept on their case lol.

Put it in writing all comms with them, dont phone them, and keep requesting the copy that LR have sent to NMR for your records.
NMR are quick to resolve the complaints once proof is sent.

Also your AA HPI gets updated automatically so you know NMR have done their job, also the HP registered with the car also gets removed and shown live on your HPI check. 2018 SE SDV8 4.4 Byron Blue

Post #592427 26th Apr 2021 11:31am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1