Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > nothing connecting to main touch screen 2007 vogue SE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
malkyo

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover SE TDV8 Zambezi Silver
nothing connecting to main touch screen 2007 vogue SE

Hi all,
I'm new on here and have searched for couple of days to find a solution to my problem.
I have had the Vogue for about 3 weeks now and 2 days ago the screen has got all the menus but it won't let me select CD, Aux, TV and I can only turn the radio up and down with the steering wheel controls, none of the terrain response changes or the wheels don't move up on the screen or the venture cam, I cannot select the pro logic or fader and left and right speakers, although the camera only sometimes works, usually just the black screen it now does not come up when reverse is selected it seems to be all the inputs to the screen.
I have reset the battery and charged it up with the neg terminal off. I have checked in the on board diagnostics 753 and 134679 and the volume and buttons work perfect.
other things which not worked properly since I have had the car are:
Bluetooth, now got a media system that plugs into the MOST system to be fitted when I have time

reverse camera, Black screen 90% of the time, I will change camera at some stage to sort.

Steering wheel sometimes moves up and down other times just sits there whirring.

I think its an awesome car and am a Land Rover fan, well you gotta be to own one, I have an old Defender and a Disco 2, I just like everything to work and just know its going to be like painting the fourth bridge, soon as everything is working, time to start again as things go down.
I just ordered the Bluetooth IID Tool from Island 4x4, I think it may pay for itself very quickly.

I would love a solution to this main problem if anybody has any idea, I would very much appreciate it.
Great Forum, full of very useful information and a lot of knowledgeable friendly people

Seasons greetings

Mal

Post #300970 26th Dec 2014 4:09pm
Pablog

Spain 

Hi, I have the same problem, did you find a solution?

Post #592678 29th Apr 2021 12:40pm
Oddvar.L

Norway 

Hello Pablog
Had same symptoms, only radio working, could not select cd-aux-tv etc.
Could not read anything from massage centre on screen, but could write to massage senter ie reset mpg-change date/clock etc. Reverse camera didnt come up on screen , volume adjust only working on steering wheel etc.
Fault was in TSD( toutch screen display).
Got a used one from breaker, problem fixed.

Post #593147 4th May 2021 4:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1