Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Bluetooth
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
DPage999

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black
Bluetooth

Hi, just trying to sort out the shambles of wiring in the rear of my RR that I bought earlier this year. Its a 2005 Vogue 3.0 TD6 and im primarily trying to get 2 things done:

Initially, get the bluetooth working to add my iphone 11 to the stereo.
I have the Nokia unit in the boot, but where there are 2 connector ports, only the left one has a connector in and not the right connector block. There has been some attempt at adding a seperate tv receiver/sd card reader unit in the back at some point, most of which wasnt connected anyway, and some wires have been cut/spliced.
I'm assuming the right hand connector block should be the power? If so, where does this cable come from/connect to and is it something I can get to make it work?

Secondly, when I get time (and will also superceed the first issue) I've seen various posts around regarding replacing the headunit itself and adding a decent new one such as a Kenwood one, however there seem to be issues regarding the installed amplifier and whether I'd also lose any other functions from the front?
Is there a definitive/no nonesense solution to just get a full kit and decent headunit to fit this model??
Thanks

Post #599655 4th Jul 2021 9:47pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1