Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Who owns land, has it sold recently?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Strider

England 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC V8 Zermatt Silver

We signed up to the Land Registry Alert, its free and every 6 months I get sent an email confirming that there has
been no activity on my deeds in that time period.
I think mortgage lenders should as a matter of course inform their clients of this free property alert service especially as paperless crime is on the increase and now deed records are held electronically.

Post #616671 16th Dec 2021 8:23pm
Goldstar

2011 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Re: Who owns land, has it sold recently?

RouseyD wrote:
The land next to me has been unused for a few years (previously there were horses on it). This weekend, a flurry of activity with land being cleared by diggers. No planning permission or anything to see what’s going on - how can I find out who owns it and if it changed hands recently?

If you PM me with the details I can look it up for you and get the title, assuming it is registered.

Paul

Post #616676 16th Dec 2021 9:27pm
RouseyD

United Kingdom 

Thanks Goldstar - PM incoming - sorry I’d missed your post earlier

Post #618813 5th Jan 2022 10:52am
RRover

2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Causeway Grey

Pfazz wrote:
You will soon be able to get your drive relaid for £200. Thats always a sign.

Only they'll wait until you pop out and lay the 'new' drive and then force you to pay the bill or they'll claim squatters rights. Was working in a customers property many years ago now and there was a knock at the door, to which my customer answered. He came back in looking a bit concerned and asked if I could help him out - to make out I was he son - and talk to the two dodgy looking types who'd knocked: they had two chimney pots in hand and explained how they just happened to be passing by in their van when they noticed the flues about to topple over, and simply went into into help the people mode... What they had basically done was enter the front garden, quickly put up a ladder to the roof, climb up and rip out the flues (later a neighbour reported seeing this when the police arrived) and tried it on with my customer to get a job!
I quickly sussed out the situation and, not particularly wanting to get into direct fisty-cuffs, told them my 'dad' was already on the phone to the police, and that they should leave their calling card for us to get in touch at a future date if we wanted the 'work' done. They were heading for their van rather quickish when I mentioned the CCTV cams in several locations - also their accents changed suddenly too! Back off to the caravan site I guess?!?
And tell me why did they abolish hanging?

Post #627779 5th Apr 2022 6:43am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12