Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L405) > No power in radio/climate control
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
boyu

United States 
No power in radio/climate control

Purchased a 2014 Range Rover L405 supercharged and im having an issue with the radio/climate control (no power) Everything was working fine Had some work done to the truck disconnected the battery and reconnected now radio won’t come up.

note. I checked in the rear panels in the trunk on the right And noticed three wires just hanging I can’t tell if something is missing like a module ? Any photos of the rear right with panel off would be great.

Post #626486 19th Mar 2022 12:16pm
ABAB

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Truck? 2016 SDV8 AB

Post #626546 20th Mar 2022 4:02pm
number76

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Santorini Black

What a helpful post you made there ABAB..... Rolling Eyes

Did you get this sorted Boyu?. 2014 L405 3.0 V6 Autobiography Santorini Black 49k

Post #635833 1st Jul 2022 10:38am
number76

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Santorini Black
On going...

OK, so i don't have any main screen or heater/fan control power?...rear heater controls on the center panel are also not working.

Checked all i can inc earths, all fuses everywhere, if i remove specific fuses in the rear cubby lower unit (that controls the screen etc) I can get the main screen to actually come on with the Land Rover logo - but then disappears - same for the headrest screens too.

I have fully charged the battery for two days, earth off and the second battery too....given it over an hour and re-connected....nothing. been all through the fuses again....nothing blown or bad....pulled everything i can out to check...all in bits now lol.

She starts up fine..there is a warning on the dash for "Camera System Fault".

Also noticed that the time clock on the dash is re-set to 1.1.13 and also the screen clock is 00:00?.

Sometimes i can (and not too sure how as its hard to get it to do it again) get the screen to come on and stay on but only the screen ~ (no edge of the screen lights up for the P or Camera's etc) the radio plays and works but can not adjust the sound, clock is re-set to 00:00, can get into some options on there but it's not working at all how it should?!.

Starting to drive me up the wall now.... anyone have anything like it?...

Again - No screen / tv screens coming on opening the door like it used to - just blank all the time, and no power at all to the three rotary dials that control the fan speed or climate etc, but...the hazzard switch does work!, but that's all. Same for the center console rear panel that controls the rear fan etc.

Anyone....please.... 2014 L405 3.0 V6 Autobiography Santorini Black 49k

Post #635991 3rd Jul 2022 7:23pm
Merchy

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zermatt Silver

Only idea I have is possibly more appropriate to the L322, not the L405, but have you tried a hard reset with the battery terminals (wait a while after disconnecting obviously ) , that and battery condition check, could be wrong, anyone else ?

Post #636012 3rd Jul 2022 11:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1