Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] RANGE ROVER (LM) SDV8 AUTOBIOGRAPHY 2016
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
NICKJC

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Mariana Black
[For Sale] RANGE ROVER (LM) SDV8 AUTOBIOGRAPHY 2016

NOW SOLD
Mariana Black over Cream - colour combo I spent ages looking for and imho probably the best colour combo, but as I'm selling it I'd say that anyway! Mariana Black is a colour that I believe was only available for a short period of time and is classified as black on the V5, but has a blue pearl fleck within....so on a sunny day it really does come alive. Interior is cream over black carpets/facia trims, with black main stitching to the seats. Full Autobiography spec such as heated/cooled/massage seats front & rear, front memory seats, leather everywhere, plus added upgrades of the exterior colour, heads-up display, front fridge, opening full length pano roof (with electric blind), powered side steps, electrically deployable tow-bar. FLRSH. Full LR warranty in place until end September. Currently also has front & rear dash cams (Blackvue DR750S, HD level and extra battery reserve). Tyres good, brakes good. Being fussy, there's some wear to the paint on the o/s step and a small paint chip to the driver window surround (this flaked off following I think some road debris clipping the door). Car always cleaned with proper products. Mileage currently 46,200 and will rise only slightly in coming weeks. I acquired this car Oct 2018 - early retirement means a change in plans.
Thanks for looking....more photos available and happy answer questions. Located ME15

Last edited by NICKJC on 27th Apr 2022 2:32pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #627335 30th Mar 2022 3:07pm
TTF

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black
RR

PM sent. RR 3.6 TDV8 Vogue SE
NAS, 50th, SV, 90 CSW 300 Tdi
Series 2a SWB 200 Di

Post #628677 14th Apr 2022 3:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1