Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > Cargo barrier / dog guard net
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Eirik34

Norway 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Cargo barrier / dog guard net

Do anyone knows if the L460 can be equipped with cargo barrier / dog guard that let you pack the boot all the way up to the headliner? The L322 has the clever retractable net, and the L405 has a fixed guard that can be mounted.

I haven't found anything similar in the LR Accessories section in the L460 configurator. Anyone knows if such an accessory will become available?

Post #628938 18th Apr 2022 8:41am
LeunamRR

Portugal 

In the L460 configurator you have the option “loadspace partition full height”.

Post #628962 18th Apr 2022 10:58am
LeunamRR

Portugal 

Post #628963 18th Apr 2022 10:59am
Eirik34

This option isn't available for the AB version I've spec'ed. Maybe it isn't available with the executive reat seats?

Post #628967 18th Apr 2022 11:14am
LeunamRR

Portugal 

Here is an opportunity to practice your portuguese (the Portuguese configurator confirms the option is not is not available with executive rear seats)!

Click image to enlarge

Post #628971 18th Apr 2022 11:49am
RDR

United Kingdom 

Cargo divider and rubber mats are the only thing I managed to get a discount on with my order, I think there are a couple of variants as the dealer had to double check part numbers. MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My16 Disco 4 HSE LUXURY - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone
MY05 Disco 3 S - gone but not forgotten

Post #628984 18th Apr 2022 2:23pm
Angus

United Kingdom 

You have to downgrade the executive seats to fit the full height divider - which we’ve done on our AB order. You also gain a load more boot space in doing so. Early on when the configurator was launched there was an ‘executive seat’ full height divider option but that quickly disappear - perhaps LR decided not to bring it forward as a product - I guess demand would be pretty limited (although there is a quilted load space liner for exec seats)?

Irritatingly you lose the parcel shelf if you fit the divider but minor grievance in the grand scheme of things…

Post #629050 19th Apr 2022 8:22am
SSE

Norway 

I am a bit surprised (if indeed the case) LR won't offer a retractable/roller net for the L460 like so many other car brands do and which was offered for the L322 as Eirik34 has pointed out. Especially given the hard parcel shelf which may have to come out to maximise luggage space.

On the L460 I have noticed on some pictures what seems to be plastic caps in the ceiling on each side above the D pillars. Although they perhaps appear to be placed a bit far towards the back; could these caps be concealing the top fixing points for a roller or similar, or is it something else?

[/img]

Last edited by SSE on 19th Apr 2022 9:25am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #629056 19th Apr 2022 8:48am
Eirik34

Angus wrote:
You have to downgrade the executive seats to fit the full height divider - which we’ve done on our AB order. You also gain a load more boot space in doing so.

Our current order is with the Executive Comfort seats - with hot stone Cool My hope was to be able to have it all-in-one; full comfort, but with the ability to fill the boot to the ceiling if needed.

And I totally agree with you, SSE, that LR should have continued with the L322 retractable net - a practical and simple solution. Let's hope you are right - that the plastic caps in the ceiling are for an upcoming retraceable net accessory!

Post #629058 19th Apr 2022 9:04am
Angus

United Kingdom 

That was exactly what we were hoping for too - and as I mentioned it looks like LR pulled a divider for the exec seats last minute. The downgrade also means we can’t spec the near-aniline leather either.

The other options of course is to find an aftermarket divider that would work with the exec seats

Post #629146 19th Apr 2022 6:53pm
Angus

United Kingdom 

I’ve now convinced myself that an aftermarket divider with exec seats is the way forward! Grateful if anyone here could recommend firms which do such a thing

Post #629193 20th Apr 2022 10:10am
Crocs

Scotland 

I've used these people before https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.uk

Post #629209 20th Apr 2022 12:25pm
Eirik34

Seems that the Loadspace Partition net is exactly what is needed - "The net fits to the loadspace 'D' loops and fixing points in the roof lining. ". No disclaimer that it won't fit the exec seats neither. Found this description here: https://media.hendy.co.uk/media/PDFs/new-r...U3RA%3D%3D

Post #629497 23rd Apr 2022 10:30am
SSE

Norway 

@Eirik34 I just found and was about to enthusiastically post this link and say eureka! ....but I realise you beat me to it by several days Very Happy Very Happy

https://accessories.landrover.com/gb/en/ra...tiary-tabs

Great stuff.

A retractable roller net would perhaps have been easier to use (install/remove). But on the flipside this one takes up much less space both when in use & not in use, and can remain installed between seat backs and the parcel shelf.

On my previous car, Audi Allroad there were both a roller net and a roller cover for the luggage compartment, which could remain installed at the same time. But I in fact removed and put the roller net in the basement when new, to reinstall only upon selling the car years later. Found it cumbersome having to remove that in addition to the roller luggage cover (which I permanently kept installed the car) everytime I needed to put the rear seats flat to accommodate large items. Both the rollers together also toook up quite a lot of luggage space.

So in conclusion this one is pretty much spot on for my requirement I think. Also goes a long way in alleviating my concerns re loss of luggage space with exec back seats, which I am then more inclined towards keeping in the spec.

Will def order this net Thumbs Up

Post #629680 25th Apr 2022 12:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1