Home > My Range Rover > Road trip!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Slow progress

United Kingdom 
Road trip!

Bear with me!

The family car is an Infiniti FX 3.0d which is a brilliant car to drive…..but that the dog refuses to get in and is sick in less than a mile of setting off. So as my 2018 Mercedes E class saloon company vehicle comes to the end of its lease next week we bought a forum users cheap L322 td6 (£3500) with 116k miles on it as a test to see if another car would work for the dog (that and it was a good excuse to get one). The result is success, the dog loves it we can now get places for walks and family days out.

So on the L322 after putting right the usual deferred maintenance, recommissioning items and some bodywork (c.£3500 so far) which I’d budgeted for, it’s now unexpectedly becoming the family car day by day, so much so that after much debate last night it’s going on a road trip this summer…. once the aircon is regassed. Heading toMoray/Aberdeenshire/Highlands so about 2500/3000 miles all in. Before we head off on this adventure are there any other preventative maintenance that we need to do? Any hoses you’d suggest changing? coolant? Etc every other fluid is done, brakes and callipers are new, tyres good.

Finally the other decision is that the Infiniti will have to go….and SWMBO is now thinking of getting a………Range Rover!!![/url] L322 TD6 2003
Epsom Green- the dogs car which has worked it’s way into being the family car 😮

Post #630159 30th Apr 2022 10:30am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1